medicaLN0ob

hi 420 i'm trying to get this post in the right spot

this is a really nice place - full of help! i have been lurking for a while and just signed up! i've been using cannabis medically for a couple years now and tinker with growing my own meds. 420 has helped me with that thanks. have had some success! i live in a ridiculous state that just passed a ridiculous medical law, so i'm not going to get too specific about myself here on 420 ... if you get where i'm coming from
:smokin: just a middle aged old hippy trying to make it through! hope this is a great day 4 everybody :)

Welcome dude. Pretty much the best forum to hang around. And it is the most advanced too. The whole place is going in the right direction. The app is very nice!

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you all for warm welcomes :) i've been going to as many places as I can to find people and things! i'm the only person I know that uses cannabis and grows my own - so this place is like a christmas present lol :)

Like some of the others, I welcomed you somewhere else but I wanted to say :welcome: here, too. Thanks for accepting my friend request. :circle-of-love:

oh, well that YOU

these little heads are sort-of disconcerting, but it's the thought that counts ;)

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom