SewStoned

Hey, new here to the forums to do some research on growing my own herb. Ive been smoking for 23 years, I started smoking pot to mitigate the withdrawls and symptoms and effects of alchoholism and addiction (cocaine/heroin). Ive been clean 21+ tears now. I continue to smoke as medication for mental illnesses.

Ive always bought my weed, because my wife wasnt ok with growing it while our kids were at home (it is illegal here). Now that the kids are done college and on their own, I am going to start growing my own.

Im a total youtubenewb when it comes to this, so any advice would kick ass.

Ive got myself a 2.5x2.5 tent, a 400w led light, the fan, filter, etc., and a coffee can full of seeds Ive saved over the years to practice on.

My main hobby is woodworking, and Id be interested in making some fancy hash boxes... If someone has some screen they want to trade for a hand made hash box...?

Look forward to being here :)

Welcome Sewstoned, sound like you've got all the necessities to get started. I'll let you keep doing research, but if you have any questions don't be shy. There's many folks eager to help get you off on a good start. I'll look forward to seeing it all come about. Good luck and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

:welcome: to 420!

Since I'm HashGirl, I'm curious about what your hash boxes are/look like. Do you have any photos you could upload to the photo gallery?

Hey, new here to the forums to do some research on growing my own herb. Ive been smoking for 23 years, I started smoking pot to mitigate the withdrawls and symptoms and effects of alchoholism and addiction (cocaine/heroin). Ive been clean 21+ tears now. I continue to smoke as medication for mental illnesses.

Ive always bought my weed, because my wife wasnt ok with growing it while our kids were at home (it is illegal here). Now that the kids are done college and on their own, I am going to start growing my own.

Im a total youtubenewb when it comes to this, so any advice would kick ass.

Ive got myself a 2.5x2.5 tent, a 400w led light, the fan, filter, etc., and a coffee can full of seeds Ive saved over the years to practice on.

My main hobby is woodworking, and Id be interested in making some fancy hash boxes... If someone has some screen they want to trade for a hand made hash box...?

Look forward to being here :)

:welcome: to 420!

Since I'm HashGirl, I'm curious about what your hash boxes are/look like. Do you have any photos you could upload to the photo gallery?

I havent made a hash box yet. Ive made fancy playing card boxes, decorstive and display boxes, urns...

How and to where do I upload pics?

How and to where do I upload pics?

Check my signature below, there's a link to help you get your pics uploaded and posted. I look forward to seeing some cool wooden crafts. Make sure to upload to the non cannabis related gallery, unless it's got pot leaves on it.

Check my signature below, there's a link to help you get your pics uploaded and posted. I look forward to seeing some cool wooden crafts. Make sure to upload to the non cannabis related gallery, unless it's got pot leaves on it.

Speny my cash on a grow tent... Cant afford a cnc machine to engrave pot leaves... Though that sounds like a liscence to print cash....

And thanks!

Good Morning SewStoned and welcome to 420 :welcome:
Interested to see what surprises pop up out of that can of seeds you have collected :cheesygrinsmiley:
Looks like you are well on your way with the equipment you have already collected
:thumb:

When you upload your pictures, they go in the gallery. If you want to add a picture to your post, you need to "Insert Image. It's the 4th icon from the right, the one that's square and looks like there's a tree in the middle of it. You could also hover over the icons to find the one that says "Insert Image". Click that and then find your photo in the gallery and insert it in your post.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Not letting me add my pic here, just bumps me to main forums. I added one under off topic under "wine box"

Back
Top Bottom