Hey 420 world

FHsolventless

Just joined this super awesome site.
I'd like to introduce myself to the forum
Im Stevo and im learning the art of hash making. Every day seems to be a learning day and I'm hoping to learn even more now that i have the 420magazine audience to hopefully give tips and i also am willing to answer any questions people may have to ask about my ice water extractions.

hi and welcome to 420 stevo :D i've always been facinated by icewater hash and wanted to try making it - i just can't grow enough to experiment/practice with. if you ever get a journal or photos up i'd love a look. there is a ton of info here and a lot of different styles.

Just joined this super awesome site.
I'd like to introduce myself to the forum
Im Stevo and im learning the art of hash making. Every day seems to be a learning day and I'm hoping to learn even more now that i have the 420magazine audience to hopefully give tips and i also am willing to answer any questions people may have to ask about my ice water extractions.

Well save up your trim and popcorn buds in the freezer give it a go. I urge anyone that try it it's amazing. I pleasure I get from making hash must be on par with people who grow. Or try and get a greenCoOp together with fellow growers and friends and make a pile a hash. I'm always ready to help.
image17397.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom