U.K. Novice hash maker let's talk hash

FHsolventless

So as the title says
Ever since I held my first piece of hash over 20 years ago, I said to myself wow wonder if or how you make this stuff. It's only took me 20 years to start. I've been making hash now for about 6months and I'm obsessed with it to be honest. I've invested in some real good bubble bags by a firm in the us called @icextract_equipment2.0 and these are real good quality bags. I bought the 5gal 8 set 220u 180u 150u 120u 90u 70u 40u 25u and also two work cubes. The bags are foodgrade and cup winning bags. I want to reach out to other hash makers here in the UK or spaIn.
So I'm inviting you all to come and chat about your way or doing it. Let's share pictures and knowledge

Here are cpl of pictures of some hash I've made lately I can be followed on Instagram @fh_concentrates
image17395.jpeg
image17395.jpeg
image17394.jpeg
the temple ball is grapefruit diesel and the melt shot is 24k

I'm going to be starting a new thread in the next cpl of days and I'll explain and show images of me washing some CaseyJones trim and popcorn nugs (machine trimmed). I will explain and document the whole process for my new friends here on 420magazine
image17436.jpeg

Please upload the link to new thread here, very interested to see the process. Fellow uk here too mate and damn I ain't had any solids in yearrrs! Just doesn't come around any more unless it's some dirty resin that been sat in a tanker of diesel for days as it's smuggled through.... no thanks lol I don't like rainbows in my smoke.
Hope all is well in your world my friend, keep it green.
Peace Love and Respect. Triggz.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes of course my friend I will post the link once I start washing my new load hopefully tomorrow night I'll start. Mate why you think I started to make my own hash. I was sick and tired of plastic and feathers and other stuff been put in the hash (soap bar and rocky). I'll give you a little hint mate hash and good hash is not cheap, I find it more expensive than bud. Nothing like making solventless hash I urge everyon to try it. And big up and your biggest achievement takes guts and big balls to admit and get of opiates @triggz2k15

Yeah you just described the crap that goes around here lol. I would literally pull plastic out sometimes. This is why i started growing myself as the bud was starting to go downhill too, and anything worth lighting up was coming in at 10pound a gram sometimes less! I mean really... 0.8 for a tenner I really am looking forward to seeing the process, as like you I have wondered how it's done for many years now.
Thankyou! That last comment means alot to me, I honistly don't think it would have been possible without this wonder plant. Thus why I'm here to learn as much as I can and to pass the knowledge on to people that need the help. I'll also be looking into oil production, as I would like to make and take it to people who need it. As we both know that it's not easy accessible over here, tbh I don't think many people even know the benifits over here.
Thanks again mate.
Peace Love and Respect.
Triggz.

If you ever need help with making hash just ask mate. It's getting more common now mate but people are still stuck on rso, we have moved on to non-solvent extractions now. Just doing a small wash now with some super silver haze :thumb:

I would never of guessed you done it like that mate lol , like I said before have always wondered how it's done :) what's the actual process?
Peace Love and Respect.
Triggz.

@triggz2k15 I use a 8 bag filter system 220micron 180micron 150micron 120micron 90micron 70micron 40micron 25micron. So from 120m-150m I keep for food grade. 70m 90m is the one that is the best concentrate and more mature glands. 25m and 45m I use to make pressed hash and the 150-220m bin it

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I see it in the pic's now you have said that. That's cool man! ;) no pun intended lol. How much herb was that you put in today? Also how much pressed would that give you?
I apologise for the constant questions lol just find it fascinating :) always trying to gain more knowledge of any aspect of cannabis. thanks again dude that's f***in awesome!
Triggz.

@triggz2k15 not sure how much pressed hash that will make as it's still wet. I'm drying it faster than normal. I would never normally have the boxes open like that, if I was going for a high end hash. Light, heat and air and atmosphere fibres are your enemies of hash concentrates. But this lot I'm gonna dry fast and then press it trough a 37micron pouch at 110f to make some rosin dabs .. Will post pics up of that process. And mate ask away it's why I've come to this site. To help others and to learn more myself

This method has really got me intrigued mate , it looks fun as well lol. But I bet it can be a ball ache like you have with everything in life haha. If I was to get a set up, as in just the extraction kit as have everything to get the buds, how much would I be looking. Not top end or cheap made in china crap just the average set up?
And there are so many like me, I'm guessing this knowledge will go far and wide!
Peace Love and Respect.
Triggz.

@triggz2k15 not sure how much pressed hash that will make as it's still wet. I'm drying it faster than normal. I would never normally have the boxes open like that, if I was going for a high end hash. Light, heat and air and atmosphere fibres are your enemies of hash concentrates. But this lot I'm gonna dry fast and then press it trough a 37micron pouch at 110f to make some rosin dabs .. Will post pics up of that process. And mate ask away it's why I've come to this site. To help others and to learn more myself

Great effort mate

This method has really got me intrigued mate , it looks fun as well lol. But I bet it can be a ball ache like you have with everything in life haha. If I was to get a set up, as in just the extraction kit as have everything to get the buds, how much would I be looking. Not top end or cheap made in china crap just the average set up?
And there are so many like me, I'm guessing this knowledge will go far and wide! .
Peace Love and Respect.
Triggz.

420-magazine-mobile1093304471.jpg

My bags are top of the range and I imported them from the USA, and the machine is a caravan washing machine. You can get bags from amazon and they start at £20 mate for my first go I'd use cheap bags. The machines go for different prices, don't get fooled and pay £100's cause someone stuck there brand on it and called it a bubblehash machine. Look on eBay for them. Practice with the cheap bags mate. I'd gladly come with my equipment and help you out and show you the ropes mate.

Back
Top Bottom