JRILEY100

Thanks to everyone on advance for any snd and all help. I'm in the process of germinating autoflowering lowrider drawf seeds using the paper towel method. The YouTube video I watched said not to use rock wool or clay pebbles and to only transport the germinated seeds into soil? Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't a Hydro setup produce faster and much higher yields than soil?
I plan on modding a wicker storage unit with 3 levels of shelves and 6 drawers that can be easily cut to make one long bottom shelf for example. The products I have for my diy system include a 1000w full spectrum grow lamp with 2 fans and hangers, 6 pack of 100w cfl bulbs, 6 site hydroponics deep culture bubble system that came with wool/clay pebbles, plenty of mylar, FloraGro. FloraMicro,and FloraBloom nutrients, digital thermostat with alarm, humidity, day, week, and month into grow ect, thin rope that I plan on modding for a 6 site (brain freeze) individual plant holder, 2 side lamps for cfl's, 2 small fans, and a variety of other types of tools and products...such as duck tape, scissors, clamps, paint for the hydro container ect. I truly appreciate your help and advise as I do NOT want to do anything to screw up with the grow. Or at least make as few mistakes as possible. Thanks again for your time and help. JR.
*I'm not sure how the pics show up so they are in the comment section*

20160918_011637.jpg
[/url]
20160917_145239.jpg
20160918_011637.jpg
20160918_011432.jpg

Welcome to 420!

The first thing you want to do is read as much as possible, there is a wealth of knowledge on this site. Search for grows that are "similar" to what you are trying to do.

Then, you want to take as many pics of your set up, plants, etc. so people can see what your issue is or to keep up with your grow.

Also, follow or "subscribe" to journals of some of the more experienced growers (you'll know who they are . ).

Can't wait to see your grow!

YT

Awesome bud, I appreciate it. It's on day 2 and all 100% seeds have cracked open and have a tap root. Picks the next time I have to moisten the paper towel. Thank you again. JR

Yessir, agreed. Exactly 48 hours so I must be doing something right!!
20160918_212016.jpg

Pics of diy hydro system coming soon. How many days.. I'm thinking Tues morning before work. Can you tell me tap root face down in rock wool?much appreciated.

Thanks again, JR. Riley from Boston MA. Just painted the hydro bin, 3 layers of Celtic green of course, lol. Got the middle 2 rows knocked out, 2 side pieces of the same wood sooooooo close to the right side. Fill in holes in back, even out top, you think I need to fill in the 1/4 of an inch on the sides or mylar cool? Got a double hanging nail for the full spectrum. Pics soon gotta vacuum and shower. Any rookie of the year award?!? Haha. Jk.. Thanks a lot.

Thanks again, JR. Riley from Boston MA. Just painted the hydro bin, 3 layers of Celtic green of course, lol. Got the middle 2 rows knocked out, 2 side pieces of the same wood sooooooo close to the right side. Fill in holes in back, even out top, you think I need to fill in the 1/4 of an inch on the sides or mylar cool? Got a double hanging nail for the full spectrum. Pics soon gotta vacuum and shower. Any rookie of the year award?!? Haha. Jk.. Thanks a lot.

More flash mods done. No style points.
20160921_235017.jpg

Couple of branches I Chopped early. It's my first grow and I got a strain that was very easy for beginner's. Next grow is going to be on point. Please advise on how long to dry since small buds and time on Mason jar or size of Mason jar if I don't have enough to cure correctly in a 16oz jar. Thank you to all.
20161114_2042081.jpg
20161114_200655.jpg

Way to early. Have learned so much from this site and members. Can't wait till next grow. I'm doing this right and have all the supplies I need or are in route. No more makeshift, 2 gallon of water spills trying to do a water change for this guy. What size inline /outline duct fan with carbon filter would anyone recommend for a grow box. 6 feet high x 4 long x 2 deep. Thanks again to everyone. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Back
Top Bottom