Greetings from sunnyland

marijunal

hi everybody i am from antalya/Turkey. i really like this site. here are lots of good growers. time past for outdoor here. i tried 3 years ago outdoor but in a 18liter pot.this plant 2 meter hight and yield nearly one kilo . i am newbie about growing plant. i see some people here get 1 kilo from a plant but indoor. i will grow indoor untill spring and i wish to get 3 kilo from a plant outdoor by experienced mates advices.

Welcome marijunal, check my signature for a link on where to get a journal started. That's where you'll find the best help, a common place for all your issues. Or you can try your hand in the FAQ there's always good folks working to help others. But a journal is the best way to go, I'll look forward to it and the 3 kilos. Glad to have you among us,

KIG :green_heart:cheers

Welcome marijunal, check my signature for a link on where to get a journal started. That's where you'll find the best help, a common place for all your issues. Or you can try your hand in the FAQ there's always good folks working to help others. But a journal is the best way to go, I'll look forward to it and the 3 kilos. Glad to have you among us,

KIG :green_heart:cheers

i am going to look thanks mate

Back
Top Bottom