Welcome Andrew, this site has a wealth of information regarding medical use. Do a little delving into the various sections concerning medical use and methods of use. Finding a strain will take time, but you've got a good sounding board if you have any questions. Hope you find what you're looking for...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

hi and welcome AndrewStuart :welcome:

i started using MJ again after year for medical reasons. i've spent a lot of time reading through grow journals and blogs just going to where my interest took me. i've learned a lot and there's plenty left to learn. i still haven't found what i would call the perfect match for me yet ... but it all helps a lot and i keep experimenting. so, like Snirajsed said, give yourself some time! good luck!

Thanks @snidrajsed and @medicalnoob for you warm welcome :thumb:

I will surely follow the thoughts you shared with me and also looking for further help and suggestions in future from you both :high-five:

:thanks:

Can anyone tell me, how medical marijuana is helpful from releasing depression?
Cant tell ya the science behind it but I definitely have a couple diagnosable depression problems and I am much happier smoking than taking those mind numbing robot inducing anti-psychotics.

Back
Top Bottom