Fresh kid on the forum

Luv420me

Hey whatssup fellow 420 lover! im from norcal the sunshine state, i had about 2 yrs of grow experience with some success and are looking forward to improve my skills and knowledge to yield bigger frosty nuggets, currently using royal gold tupur in 2 gallon bags and full line of emerald harvest nutes and thinking about trying out RDWC on my upcoming grow, very exciting and looking forward about the info that this forum can provide me!

I had try out a few strains before including og kush, gdp,bubba kush, platinum kush, cookies, i will be trying out some blue cookies and candy daddy next run......., i think my most successful strains so far is the platinum kush, all the other 1 is been ok but nothing comes close to what i can pull on the pk.......

Thx bro! i got my own mother to get clones from, i will definitely keep you posted matter fact i just got a flow n grow 12 bucket system so i might start a journal for that with some blue cookie haha.....

Sure do man, i got some from 420 also, white widow, og kush, gold leaf and something else i forgot cant wait to sprout them.......

:passitleft: Hey welcome to the :420: community.

There is tons of info here for sure. Grow help, journals from experienced long time growers, medical marijuana uses and how to treat different ailments, strain reviews, sponsors with awesome deals. The list goes on my friend. If you need help finding anything just give anyone a shout out.

GreenSmurf

Back
Top Bottom