What is better? Stat Flush v Ready Clean for piss test?

jboehmster

Hello,
First of all, I want to say thank you to everyone that answers and participates on this site because I have found great answers and help!! So thank you very much.
My questions is this:
I have taken STAT Flush before and passed a pissed test but I had about 3 weeks clean beforehand... well now, i have about 1 week before my test and I am unsure whether to purchase STAT flush again or try that Ready Clean people were mentioning. Anyone have any thoughts?
Also, if i were to use synthetic urine or someone elses urine, how would i keep at room temperature?

HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! :)

Hey jboehmster :welcome: to the community.

Check out the detox area of the site. There are some great detox reviews listed there. You can also jump onto someone's thread and ask questions about their experiences with different products.

Here's a good link to get you started.

420 Drug Testing

If you need help finding anything else feel free to ask!

thanks for the links, but no one first hand has used STAT flush and the REady Clean?
I think i should just stick with what i know i guess ?

I'm sorry, I personally don't have experience with either. Last test I did was over 5 yrs ago. At that time I just went to my local head shop and picked up some grape flavor detox drink that required me to drink it 1hr before. Don't remember the name but it did work. I'm now recently out of work due to my medical condition. Which has given me plenty of time to explore the site.

Back
Top Bottom