Hello there 420 world

freakbudz420

Hi there everyone! I've been wandering through the forests and grow rooms learning as I go for quite a while now. I've recently popped some beans and ordered 2 led lights ☀️. Just bag seed for the first go in a long time.

I just wanted to drop in here to introduce myself and say hello .. Hopefully everyone is having a good start to their week!

I'll be starting a journal today at some point so feel free to check it out and let me know what you think!!

Freak - Out!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey there Freakbudz and welcome to 420 Mag, glad to have you here!

I see you are looking into starting a journal, if you need any help don't be afraid to ask :) There is a couple of links in my signature below that could help you out and there is also lots of sticky threads at the top of each forum section that have lots of great info on getting started, asking questions and so on.

Once you get a journal started be sure to come back here and drop a link for us all! You can also add the link to you signature through the user cp page as well. Best of luck, let me know if you need anything!

Hey there Freakbudz and welcome to 420 Mag, glad to have you here!

I see you are looking into starting a journal, if you need any help don't be afraid to ask :) There is a couple of links in my signature below that could help you out and there is also lots of sticky threads at the top of each forum section that have lots of great info on getting started, asking questions and so on.

Once you get a journal started be sure to come back here and drop a link for us all! You can also add the link to you signature through the user cp page as well. Best of luck, let me know if you need anything!

Thanks for the reply and hospitality! I'll definitely drop a link in here when I get a few pictures and start the journal. I'm looking forward to the adventure and getting my lights!! .☀️.

Freak - Out

Link didn't work for ya. You can either copy and paste it directly from the main page of the journal OR you can type in the text you want the link to appear under, right click and drag to highlight the text you want linked, and then click the blue globe/link button and enter the link when it asks you for it.

Link didn't work for ya. You can either copy and paste it directly from the main page of the journal OR you can type in the text you want the link to appear under, right click and drag to highlight the text you want linked, and then click the blue globe/link button and enter the link when it asks you for it.

Ah crap. Alright, I'll try and fix it. Thanks!

Edit: Hopefully this works.

The Freak's First Journal! - 5 Year Old Bagseed - CFL/LED - 2016

Back
Top Bottom