Newbie!

singleangel32

Hello there, I'm Rae. I'm new to the cannabis world. I don't use on the regular and don't know enough about it to make an informed decision on what I need to do. My mother is 72 and weighs 106....she is very frail and has dementia. I am turning to cannabis to see if I can get her appetite back. I live in Oklahoma and of course it isn't legal here. I currently have about 9 grams, 7 grms isn't very good at all and the other 2 is some really good stuff(3 hits and I am on my ass) I am trying to get a good recipe for some brownies or instruction on how to get it in a drink for her since she doesn't eat....she is basically living on boost. We have people here that are trying to get medicinal mj legalized here but with Oklahoma being a bible belt it probably won't happen. I have signed the petitions. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated.

Making butter and then Brownies using that butter would be a pretty easy way to ease into it, and it is simple. I'll try to find a butter recipe but if you just do a search for "butter" that'll keep you busy for awhile. I'm glad you're helping mom out.

Edit: here's one to start, it was from 20+ years ago but not much changes and it has pretty good pics. There's also a bunch of how
two's on YouTube.

CannaButter In 7 Easy Steps!

Good luck.:thumb:

welcome aboard
be careful and go slow
i know that it seems impossible but one day even Oklahoma will have medical cannabis
lets hope for Sooner than later...see what i did there
may you have good fortunes in this journey

take care

Back
Top Bottom