Hello All

ProOrNoIGrow

Hello everyone, I'm on my second grow ever. This site was my bible on my first grow. I literally learned everything I needed to know from this site. I decided to experiment a bit on this one (bad choice in hindsight) but I value the mistakes ive made as a huge learning experience. Anyway my plants are doing horrible right now but i think are going to be okay in the long run. Anyway, I might journal if they start producing growth again (growth has been stunted BIG TIME) I'm waiting for the roots to recover from the multiplicity of disasters they have endured. Wish me luck!

Sent from my SM-N910V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good luck, I generally learn as much if not more in life by doing things wrong (back in my youth sometimes do same thing a few times thinking I might get a different result due to being stubborn ;) ), tends to stick with you better to have an example of "why you don't want to do that" ;) LOL

My first grow went great, considering what I was working with financially. This site was my bible and I never even had to register to learn EVERYTHING I needed to know! Now 5 years later I decided to bust off again only I felt l like experimenting.

Here's the mistakes I've made (so far)

1.Over-potted (leading to overwatering)

2.Used bagged compost to transplant into (that I didn't amend with anything.)

3.Attempted to heal 3 out of 4 of my (now stunted and yellowish) plants by swapping to DWC, probably way too soon after topping. Probably shouldn't have topped during the stressful grow they were already.

I may have jumped the gun swapping 1 back to soil but other 2 died in the DWC and it just didn't feel right, so I bought organic potting soil and repotted the remaining DWC plant and transfered the one plant (that never left the pot) to organic soil.
Then planted 2 back up seeds.

My biggest mistake was not locking my door about a week and a half ago. My 3 yr old demon child hopped the gate while I lay sleeping, went upstairs and went all "Zephie" in my closet. The sick DWC plant was mostly uprooted, never even got a chance to reattach to the new soil lol. Plus he pulled out both NEW back up seedlings! Spread the starter soil for them all over the floor...lucky potted plant remained untouched. (She must have nine lives) I saw the damage and said to my woman "I can't! turn off the light...I'm effing done yo" and stormed downstairs.

2 hours later I went up there to find that she sat up there tucking those poor roots back in (bless her heart) then I found the uprooted seedlings....1 had no hope at all the other.....just maybe...and now here we are days later with new growth! Seedling looks great, lucky girl looks good, and my poor little hard-knock life girl looks...well rough, but showing signs of life!

Party Pooper.lol
Lol its all good

420-magazine-mobile1228759862.jpg

Back
Top Bottom