Hangin' In The Land of Red Dirt, Red Men & God Fearin' Rednecks!

El Kabong

Lurked in and around this site for a while just got to the point where I need to learn more and may have a thing or 2 to throw into the conversation
I am an indoor gardener-----switched to coco and am getting better made the investment to LED's and from what I am seeing they are doing a great job now have a 4x4 tent and a 10x6 grow room been setting it up as a DTW tray system with 3-4 600w Platinum led's have evolved into grow bags also

Got intro'ed to mother nature's gift of green on a tour with Uncle Sam -- on a "tour of Southeast Asia" recalled some sh*t so harsh it would burn out tonsils

starting my second year in Stealth Bud Production (SBP) hope I have learned how to not repeat pass issues
still Mainlining mostly sativa hybrids but like I say I am always reading and thinking
topics of concern 1) curing techniques 2) what others are doing with regards to light PAR levels in veg vs flower and maybe which strains take X for light in PAR 3) Nutrients---- trying Humboldt on my girls the 3 part starter kit

PS: stay away from Uncle Sam! that perverted bastard wanted me to risk my life trying to take the lives of other people that never did a dang thing to me!

re: Hangin' In The Land of Red Dirt, Red Men & God Fearin' Rednecks!

Lurked in and around this site for a while just got to the point where I need to learn more and may have a thing or 2 to throw into the conversation
I am an indoor gardener-----switched to coco and am getting better made the investment to LED's and from what I am seeing they are doing a great job now have a 4x4 tent and a 10x6 grow room been setting it up as a DTW tray system with 3-4 600w Platinum led's have evolved into grow bags also

Got intro'ed to mother nature's gift of green on a tour with Uncle Sam -- on a "tour of Southeast Asia" recalled some sh*t so harsh it would burn out tonsils

starting my second year in Stealth Bud Production (SBP) hope I have learned how to not repeat pass issues
still Mainlining mostly sativa hybrids but like I say I am always reading and thinking
topics of concern 1) curing techniques 2) what others are doing with regards to light PAR levels in veg vs flower and maybe which strains take X for light in PAR 3) Nutrients---- trying Humboldt on my girls the 3 part starter kit

PS: stay away from Uncle Sam! that perverted bastard wanted me to risk my life trying to take the lives of other people that never did a dang thing to me!

Hi and :welcome: to :420:

I am a soil/perlite newbie grower, but we have a lot of members using coco. Cultivator, if I am not mistaken, is one.

Back
Top Bottom