When & how to start feeding my plants

Autenthic

Hey ; im growing indoors got a couple of fertilizing products and i am wondering whats the basics of feeding.
im 1and1/2 weeks in vege and im looking for the bests of advices.
Thanks for your replies they helps a lot :thumb::thanks:

re: When & how to start feeding my plants

start feeding them nutrients at about 1/4 the strength it says on the bottle and then slowly work your way up. not sure what medium you are growing in but if soil I would rotate water then nutrients etc. hope this helps

start feeding them nutrients at about 1/4 the strength it says on the bottle and then slowly work your way up. not sure what medium you are growing in but if soil I would rotate water then nutrients etc. hope this helps

Thanks for the tip and im growing in soil/coco/perlite
Should i start now there still young seedlings too my eyes im confused cause last time i used fertilisers on my plants they were about 2-3 weeks in they died or ended up being replaced ... (im must of abused of fertiliser i guess )

So should i start feeding them they are 2 and 1/2 w old .?

Thank you for your answers

-

hey just letting you know i just tried out some some of my root fertiliser i put a half a tea spoon in a litre and ill let you know maths going one in 2-3 days probably.(it said on the sticker put 2ml/L of water too use in tap or rain water)
later :surf::morenutes:

I wait till three weeks when the plants start really starting to fill out, or if they start looking low on nutes. I prefer to mix my nutrients in at least a gallon to keep everything simpler. Probably would have wanted to go with more like a half tea spoon in a gallon, but I'm no expert!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom