Hello to all

oldnoob

Been reading on this site for a while now and finally mustered the courage to join in…

I'm an old hippie (at heart). Started smoking recreationally about 50 years ago but have been using more for pain relief and mood adjustment for about the last decade. I'm starting to consider my usage medicinal now, even though I still enjoy the buzz.

Now that i've retired (i.e. not working - no income) it's become clear that growing is what i need to do. Can't afford to continue to purchase and we won't even go into the quality issues.

Unfortunately, I think I waited too long (like thats new in my life!) to get up and growing and am now faced with severe budget restraints so I will be growing as 'economically' as I am able. That's a large part of the reason I am finally surfacing on this community. The vast amount of information and the willingness of so many members to lend help/advice is both intimidating and welcoming at the same time. (Hope you understand my meaning..)

I know that I will be needing lots of help along the way and the folks on this site seem more than willing to do so. Wish more of the world had that attitude!

So…

Hello to everyone at :420:. I look forward to enjoying the camaraderie I've only observed to this point.

Well, I'm off to start a journal so I can begin to ask my multitude of questions.

:thanks:

It's completely doable to grow economically. The forum has all the info you need, and some. Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Been reading on this site for a while now and finally mustered the courage to join in...

I'm an old hippie (at heart). Started smoking recreationally about 50 years ago but have been using more for pain relief and mood adjustment for about the last decade. I'm starting to consider my usage medicinal now, even though I still enjoy the buzz.

Now that i've retired (i.e. not working - no income) it's become clear that growing is what i need to do. Can't afford to continue to purchase and we won't even go into the quality issues.

Unfortunately, I think I waited too long (like thats new in my life!) to get up and growing and am now faced with severe budget restraints so I will be growing as 'economically' as I am able. That's a large part of the reason I am finally surfacing on this community. The vast amount of information and the willingness of so many members to lend help/advice is both intimidating and welcoming at the same time. (Hope you understand my meaning..)

I know that I will be needing lots of help along the way and the folks on this site seem more than willing to do so. Wish more of the world had that attitude!

So...

Hello to everyone at :420:. I look forward to enjoying the camaraderie I've only observed to this point.

Well, I'm off to start a journal so I can begin to ask my multitude of questions.

:thanks:
Welcome

Sent from my LGMS428 using 420

Hey there, oldnoob. Welcome to 420 and the wonderful world of cannabis cultivation. I'm like you in many ways it seems... I smoked for years recreationally but now that im older i use mostly for the medicinal qualities (mostly because, man, i still love a good buzz). I also lurked here for quite a while before joining in the reindeer games due to the secrecy of my use i was so used to shrouding myself in. Took a little bit to work through the deeply ingrained paranoia and its still there in some ways.
I started out on a super tight budget and have upgraded facets as i could. You can grow quality meds without breaking the bank. Two important things when starting are good genetics and a good light source. At least in my opinion. And the most important things are (again, my opinion) patience and willingness to learn. Good luck on your journey bro.

Back
Top Bottom