The Arrival

CKnows

420 Member
Hii guys!! Glad I finally signed up after years of reading grow journals :) I'm on my first grow now 2x Easy Bud Autos and 1X Northern Lights Auto 1 week after breaking surface and they are looking healthy... I'm thinking of doing LST can anyone give me some advice on the best time to start? One day I'll be fluxxing like LA ;) (I can dream right?) I wont be doing a journal for this one unless people would be interested but will be doing a journal for my next one when I think I'll switch to phenos... Any recommendations on first pheno strains to grow? Thanks in advance I look forward to chatting with a few of you as I get on with my journals and such haha peace

Welcome everyone :welcome:

You can start LST after a few weeks. I use old coat hangers hat are cut and bent. Once the branches go past the rim of the fabric pot, I use string and pins into the pot to hold branches down.

I just recently did two White Widows in my compact grow. One was a small flux, the other just topped. You can browse through my grows in my signature below.

I consider myself an avg grower. I have a compact grow space with LED light (about $80). You'll see some amazing plants out there on these journals. Also check out the contests.

Enjoy:Namaste:

:passitleft:

Thanks Kush Girl I will probably do a little journal mabie just update once a week then and bkush haha I've just read your first part of the journal looking good and have subbed! Thanks for the kind words :) and before I signed up I read a few of your journals golfer420 but I will be taking another look! Peace and love guys

Hii guys!! Glad I finally signed up after years of reading grow journals :) I'm on my first grow now 2x Easy Bud Autos and 1X Northern Lights Auto 1 week after breaking surface and they are looking healthy... I'm thinking of doing LST can anyone give me some advice on the best time to start? One day I'll be fluxxing like LA ;) (I can dream right?) I wont be doing a journal for this one unless people would be interested but will be doing a journal for my next one when I think I'll switch to phenos... Any recommendations on first pheno strains to grow? Thanks in advance I look forward to chatting with a few of you as I get on with my journals and such haha peace

Welcome
To 420 family !!!!! Subbed up for the ride I notice that you are running autos. Look up auto growers club. By the beast it's helped me so so much with every aspect of growing 420 is amazing you have wonderful people such as angry bird lovely lady always spreading love and knowledge she and bedroomfarmer have helped me so much as well as the beast I can't thank them enough hopefully that helps if you take a look at my journal you will see I'm full noob lol I ask loads of questions so you might get some answers from there or other people's enjoy the community and happy growing velk .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks that's massively appreciated :) I'll have a look haha can someone help me with uploading pictures? I'm really not too sure how to... :')

Back
Top Bottom