2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hunt

arellanobrian

Welcome back to my Mars Pro series LED tester Grow! i have been honored with the chance to test out mars new pro series panel and have 1 grow under my belt with it. This time around i will be growing in my medium of choice, a perlite/coco mix so there should be minimal issues with increased yeilds. I have decided to do another round with the Dark Dragon from Kingdom Organic Seeds so i can find the keeper pheno, and i will refer to them by the color of marker i placed in each one so you may see me refer to them by either blue, geen, yellow, red and white dragon. My goals with this grow will be to give a full and honest review of the mars pro series lights as well to find a keeper pheno so i can concentrate on finding a few other strains to rotate through the garden. If you guys have ?'s about ANYTHING feel free to ask and i will try to show you guys how we smoke in Colorado

Strian: Dark Dragon Reg from Kindom Organic Seeds

Grow Medium: 3 part coco 1 part #3 perlite

Pot Size: #1 veg #5 Flower

Lights: Mars Pro Epistar 160 LED/ marshydro reflector 144x5c

PH: about 5.5

Pests: none so far

Nutes: General Hydro 3 part base + general organic and cyco additives/Recharge and Mammoth P microbes

Tent Size: 2'x4'x5' + 4'x4'x7'

Grow Style: SCROG

I have my "white" and "red" pheno's at 3 months in veg and my "green', "blue" and "yellow" pheno's at 1 month

I will be posting pics at least once a week as well as i have youtube channel that i will be linking vids here every 1-2 weeks, hope you all enjoy the grow!!!! :Namaste:

Red dragon (left) white dragon (right)
IMG_251023.JPG

green, blue and yellow dragons (left to right)
IMG_251119.JPG

PissDrunx0420 MarsHydro LED Grow: Season 3 Preview and GIVEAWAY - YouTube

here are a few better pics of the garden

red and white dragon phenos under mars 144x5
IMG_249520.JPG
IMG_249616.JPG
IMG_249718.JPG

and the blue, green and yellow phenos under mars pro epistar 160LED
IMG_249822.JPG
IMG_249919.JPG
IMG_250022.JPG

and some of the wax ive been smoking on from the local dispensary, super terpie and great long lasting high

IMG_250124.JPG
IMG_250224.JPG
IMG_250314.JPG

Re: 2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hu

Everything looks fantastic. Am I first. :) Im in and ready :popcorn:

You are the first friend . glad to have you and feel free to express your opinion, cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: 2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hu

"Kapow" !! I'm in

Gone for now "poof"

lol always good to see ya brotha, cheers!

Mighty fine looking grow space. Those girls are loving it I'm sure. Good luck arellan, glad to be sitting in on this one.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Ps. That wax look brain numbingly delicious.

Mighty fine looking grow space. Those girls are loving it I'm sure. Good luck arellan, glad to be sitting in on this one.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Ps. That wax look brain numbingly delicious.

Good to have ya brotha, im getting better and better and managing my space as time goes on and i feel this will be a GREAT grow. Feel free to ask any questions or just chime in from time to time :Namaste:

and that was some great wax, had a really great tamerin taste and long lasting clear high :tokin:

just watered the ladys today, i water everyday after the seeds pop or roots take on clones. first 2 weeks just water then i start adding base nutes and root enhancers daily. and about 3-4 weeks in i add whatever extra additives i have. i feed 6 days a week these nutes and one day a week just plain water with good runoff

what i am feeding per gallon in veg

gen hydro 3 part:
3ml micro
3ml grow
1.5ml bloom

5ml cyco b1 boost
2.5ml cyco silica
2.5ml cyco zyme
2.5ml gen organics ancient forest (humic acid)
2.5ml gen organics CaMa+
0.6ml Mammoth P microbes

and i add Recharge by real growers once a week at 2.5ml per gallon

IMG_253920.JPG
IMG_254021.JPG
IMG_254219.JPG
IMG_254321.JPG
IMG_254416.JPG

:cheer:Brian, thanks for the journal. I will follow from start to end.

Always good to have you Sara . can't wait too see what we can do this time around

you know I am in for the show happy growing brother

Always good to see you brotha, feel free to chime in anytime. Love the way your coco run is going

:passitleft:
Love to see mars hydro pros in action.

I love these pro lights and really wanna see what they can do. Let me know if you have any ?'s or just feel like sayings what's up

Ok guys I switched my lights to 12/12 and decided to grow these lady's without the scrog as I have nothing flowering, am out of weed and it would take another 2 weeks at least to fill in a scrog the way I like. I ended up taking cuts of both just in case I decide to make either a keeper.

I've also decided to utilize one of the nicer features and have the mars pro at 50% reds,blues and whites for the first and last hours to wake the plants up, put them to sleep and save some cash on electricity. I'll post some pics later

Ok guys I switched my lights to 12/12 and decided to grow these lady's without the scrog as I have nothing flowering, am out of weed and it would take another 2 weeks at least to fill in a scrog the way I like. I ended up taking cuts of both just in case I decide to make either a keeper.

I've also decided to utilize one of the nicer features and have the mars pro at 50% reds,blues and whites for the first and last hours to wake the plants up, put them to sleep and save some cash on electricity. I'll post some pics later

hahaha I have been there no more bud for me also I wanted mine in flower now bud I will just hold out and still do my scrog

You could add the Scrog once the 12/12 stretch is over although not perfect it will allow you to open them up.

I notice many of the people who use nets do not hang them until after the two week 12/12 stretch.

I was thinking of cutting a few inches off the scrog and just work them in idk what I wanna do right now but if I do scrog it out I don't think it'll get me the full potential

Back
Top Bottom