Sensi Skunk - Silver Haze #9 - Automatic AK - LED - Watch My 2nd Grow

W1zard

Hi all and thanks for stopping in.

First off im a complete newb and only 36 days into my first grow so very happy for any help or guidance you might have as well pls feel free to check out my first grow Auto Massassassin and Greenhouse Green-o-matic's still in progress. - Link in signature bellow

Ok, so here i was, stuck in the middle of a grow and not much at all to do but wait.... All eager with my new love for horticulture and some fresh seeds i'd picked up recently whilst on holidays in Amsterdam. I decided to bite the bullet and crack some seals..

DSC_53072.JPG
DSC_53062.JPG
DSC_53051.JPG

Q, What strain is it?
A, All of em... :) Skunk indica dominant, Silver haze#9 is a sativa and the Ak is a Hybrid Auto
Q, Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
A, Neither, i just popped the seeds in paper towels two days ago
Q, Indoor or outdoor?
A, Indoors
Q, Soil or Hydro?
A, Hydro, well coco mix 75/25 with perlite
Q, Size of light?
A, Thats a bit personal!, hmm ok 300w Mars hydro true at 120w ()also have a generic true 50w ufo which i might use depending on the outcome of the grow i have going on at the moment
Q,Is it aircooled?
A, is yours !!!! yes shes got fans AND heatsinks :)
Q, Temp of Room/cab?
A, 20-25 Celsius night 18/21
Q, RH of Room/cab?
A, 40-60%
Q, PH
A, shooting for a basis of 6?
Q, Any Pests ?
A, My brother, my housemate... *shrug
Q, How often are you watering?
A, As much as they'll need
Q, Type and strength of ferts used?
A, A mixture of some but the bulk from H&G, house and garden. starting at 1/4 recommended and stepping up i think

any whos so here we go, no names yet but the ladies popped there heads up pretty quickly.

germ paper towel method for 2 days until roots were longer than 2cms then placed into small containers until they get first sets of leaves ,ready for a quick transplant in to 1l super root airpots

DSC_52931.JPG

DSC_5298.JPG

the lil girls had there heads peaking out of the soil within 8 hours of placing them and these photos at 20 with the skunk and haze already having tiny lil serrated leaves.. aww bless :)

Thanks alot guys nd girls and hope to see some of you tune in, all the best

Peace ;)

Double duty journals... I'll watch this one too Wizard! Jumping in with both feet, nice :riskybusiness:sweet seed selection, let's get em started off good...

Goodluck and... KiG Wiz :green_heart:cheers

haha ty , fingers crossed we get some lovelies out of the bunch

So update, day 2 of the ladies, not to much to report , the lil ak has gotten tall, tried to position it better so its getting more light.

think i can see 2nd set of serrated leaves popping up on them also

DSC_5310.JPG

DSC_5313.JPG

You'll need to transplant soon, what's the next cup size for these babies?

Just bought some more perlite today so think im about to do that now actually. They going into 1l air pots (super root)... am toying with what size from there, just noticed on other grow, roots coming out of fabric bags so not sure i will be reusing those 12l bags/pots for this.

Some more photos for both grows will be taken and uploaded later on tonight as well

;)

1 litre Air--Pot Original - Air-Pot(R)

just came across that link for airpots. seems to be manufactures site. decent prices but postage starts at 9.99 could be the catch although w/postage included 10 1l airpots 19.99 . Is better than best price i found on ebay at 5 for £13.60 postage included

Seems to be uk/ europe site but they have quite visibly a link for us based customers.

This one seems really good prices also for individuals as other just sells what looks like depending on size from 5 ,10 , 20 units and up (less for the really big ones)

Air Pots by Multi Brand Hydroponic Equipment - again -6.95 postage on top just to keep in mind.
Just been searching through their catalogue a lil further , dont mind their net pots and root pruning pots at quite a bit cheaper. Only thing is, ive had a play around with the airpots when i swapped my first grow over from them. can join two or three together to make bigger pots as they just sort of clip into each other. Very versatile...

ps sorry for no photos yet, apparently was too stoned last time i shuffled round the tent and forgot ha :volcano-smiley:

more coming soon, possibly today, peace ;)

Happy 420 yall, hope we all had a great day ;)

as promised , some updated pics of the girls taken yesterday..

DSC_0004117.JPG

Silver haze
DSC_0007110.JPG

Automatic Ak
DSC_0011111.JPG

Sensi skunk
DSC_0010108.JPG

Unfortunately , when playing about, the lil sensi skunk became attached to much and grabbed hold of the cuff of my jeans , pulling herself free from the pot. Not sure she didnt rip any roots when she did that and was looking a lil miserable this morning before i went to work but oh well, with a lil bit of love , we shall see eh :)

also , see what i mean about the air pots.. these are 2 1l ones joined together...

Very versatile
DSC_001695.JPG

only prob of course, ha the base isnt so much so :p
DSC_0015100.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Ha ermm yes this grow is still alive and thank you for your interest :D

sorry all for delayed posts and what not , had a million things going on as well not entirely happy with my grow room per say (environmental as well being a lil over crowded) but have been keeping photos and logs to some extent.

Will be getting some more room in tent soon as am flushing three plants and will be flushing two more in 2-3 weeks so as per nxt week will have room to re pot these bad girls , as well seriously considering clipping the haze again though this time for clones.. hmmm

Anyways photos as they stand atm, will get back with some older ones to get you to how i got here:)

peace all

Sensi skunk in front , behind the flowering ak and the silver haze#9
DSC_027213.JPG

The room with the 5 biguns out for watering
DSC_02747.JPG

will get some pics of the biguns up on the other thread ;)

Clones seem to be doing well, plants not soo good with the heat we have been having, have had to keep on top of them a lot more as well the lil auto has had a spill and 2 branches 1/2 snapped from stem. hope i got to them in time.
Have propped them up with sticks , unfortunately cant tape around them as to many nodes and to close together but they seem propped flush so heres hopping.

The silver haze is looking proper droopy , will have to make sure to water her more often as well looking forward to changing pots once biguns finish off as this should help out a bit. Skunk doing well with the heat, was also a bit droopy the other day but seems to hold moisture a bit better , either that or ust copes better with the heat compared to the haze.

Photos to follow

As promised some photos :)

Day 55,

From right to left , The Ak Auto, Sensi Silver Haze#9 and Sensi Skunk
(when photos were taken , ak had been in flower for 2/3 weeks, the haze had been topped again and the skunk was just about to be)
DSC_027215.JPG

Ak
DSC_02739.JPG

Haze
DSC_02748.JPG

Skunk
DSC_02759.JPG

After taking these i took some clippings from the skunk plant and another top from the haze, placing them all in clonex, rooting powder and in some moist coco and covered.
I Also decided i couldn't wait any longer for big plants to finish before re-potting the ak , so bit the bullet and went for an in between pot for now. The snapped branches seem to be doing well having been propped up and tied with pipe cleaners.

Ak re-potted and tied down
DSC_028211.JPG

And the tent as it currently stands, with clones bottom left
DSC_028318.JPG

Hope alls well on your grows and all the best,

Peace ;)

Girls doing well , watered them last night except for the ak. Being in the new pot w/ coco still moist from transplant it didn't need it.

as well the clones seem to be doing well, thinking of topping the skunk again though as is getting quite tall quite quick :)

Hope alls going well with your grows,
Peace ;)

Well, they're coming along nicely W1zard. I have no experience in coco, so I'm just an observer and cheerleader, so I'll do my best to keep you company. I have more time than normal these days. Lol!

One of these days I need to try those air pots, at least one. Have you seen the huge ones duggan uses in his space? He also hooks two together, but he makes 25 gallon pots for his monster trees.

Back
Top Bottom