Incredible Bulk Autoflower

TheGanjaMan94

Hi guys this is my first journal and second grow. I have just harvested some Blue cheese getting around 9oz from 4 plants and looking into experimenting this time round with of course a journal which I have never done before and also trying to maximise yield off one plant. Here's what's going down...

Seeds are as follow:
Incredible Bulk autoflower dr krippling
OG Kush feminized from dinafem
2 afghani reg I may drop during the grow

Setup:

Light: 600watt hps (currently using fluorescent light, pictures to follow)
Fan: 4" intake fan just cheapy for now (I have a industrial fan I can use during the flower stage)
Space: roughly 0.8x0.8x2m (storage cupboard)
Incredible Bulk is sitting in a 16litre smart pot and our OG Kush will be getting planted tonight in its final home (I hate transplanting)

Right during this grow I want as much feedback from you guys as possible as this autoflower is going to be tested to its full potential. I'm gonna drop the og tonight and give it a week or 2 veg then hit them both to flower. I want them small and bulky with lots of weight.

I will add pictures tonight and explain my feeding schedule also any feedback on the easiest strategy to LST with these smart pots would be appreciated.

Hope you tag along and happy growing!

Hi guys this is my first journal and second grow. I have just harvested some Blue cheese getting around 9oz from 4 plants and looking into experimenting this time round with of course a journal which I have never done before and also trying to maximise yield off one plant. Here's what's going down...

Seeds are as follow:
Incredible Bulk autoflower dr krippling
OG Kush feminized from dinafem
2 afghani reg I may drop during the grow

Setup:

Light: 600watt hps (currently using fluorescent light, pictures to follow)
Fan: 4" intake fan just cheapy for now (I have a industrial fan I can use during the flower stage)
Space: roughly 0.8x0.8x2m (storage cupboard)
Incredible Bulk is sitting in a 16litre smart pot and our OG Kush will be getting planted tonight in its final home (I hate transplanting)

Right during this grow I want as much feedback from you guys as possible as this autoflower is going to be tested to its full potential. I'm gonna drop the og tonight and give it a week or 2 veg then hit them both to flower. I want them small and bulky with lots of weight.

I will add pictures tonight and explain my feeding schedule also any feedback on the easiest strategy to LST with these smart pots would be appreciated.

Hope you tag along and happy growing!
Sup bro I'm in the same position want short and bulky plants I have the same seeds also but saving them for a winter setup right now I have 3 gsc autoflowers going and it's my first try with autos I usually go with regular one but wanted to try autoflowers out if you have any advice stop by the (2 fast bud girl scout cookies autoflower in 5 gallon pots newbie 3rd grow any advice will help)
I'm down to follow your journey and good luck!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using 420

Ill have a look through your thread. Last time round i did a bunch of femenized but you can exactly the same yeild with autos.

GSC is a strain i have been considering. I thought about dcraopibg the afghan and buying some cookies to throw in. Its all about the training.
We will see how i get on with these. Might veg out the OG longer to do a few tricks to it ;)

Happy growing!

Ill have a look through your thread. Last time round i did a bunch of femenized but you can exactly the same yeild with autos.

GSC is a strain i have been considering. I thought about dcraopibg the afghan and buying some cookies to throw in. Its all about the training.
We will see how i get on with these. Might veg out the OG longer to do a few tricks to it ;)

Happy growing!
Was thinking the same here with my og I may do a two month veg to clone and pollinate to make more copies I love og ;) I have a Bubba x with lavender I crossed thinking of femenizing my strain with the og :thumb:

Was thinking the same here with my og I may do a two month veg to clone and pollinate to make more copies I love og ;) I have a Bubba x with lavender I crossed thinking of femenizing my strain with the og :thumb:

Thats my thoughts exactly with the cloning. I have no idea how to make seeds and i dont have the room at the minute. I will be moving house soon so will have lots of space to try new things. I would love to create new strains. Your cross with the OG would be a nice mix. Would be good to experiment the OG with some different white strains i have come across from my buddys.

1460795760395423851769.jpg

Nutrients are canna a&b plus big buddhas tree plus root it first feed to promote healthy roots

Probably thinking "what the hell"
Well on the sticky for uploading photos if you scroll down you will come to a post about uploading with androids and it says to take the pictures with the volume buttons down.
Well this is only partially true in the sense that if your volume buttons are down and your home button is to the right then you are good.
But I figured out that the home button is the one you need to go by. I say this because when I would take pictures with my android tab (where the volume was down and the home button was to the left) they would post upside down.

Bottom line is from what I have learned is to make sure the home button is on the right.

Give it a try!

Subbed in. Newbie here wanting to tag along. Just popped some IB Auto. First grow.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Probably thinking "what the hell"
Well on the sticky for uploading photos if you scroll down you will come to a post about uploading with androids and it says to take the pictures with the volume buttons down.
Well this is only partially true in the sense that if your volume buttons are down and your home button is to the right then you are good.
But I figured out that the home button is the one you need to go by. I say this because when I would take pictures with my android tab (where the volume was down and the home button was to the left) they would post upside down.

Bottom line is from what I have learned is to make sure the home button is on the right.

Give it a try!

Appreciate the comment dude ill bear that in mind for future posts. Couldnt figure out why they were sideways when they were taken upright. Cheers bro

OK guys here is what is happening.. I am being donated some OG and some Blue Cheese already started so over the next couple weeks I will be building a new space as I have mentioned I am moving soon so I will be sticking some outside so we have a bit of a twist. This is going to take up a lot of my time so I will be a bit slow with the updates but they will be coming and I will show you the progress of the build!

Happy Growing!

Back
Top Bottom