Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Ladies and Gentlemen!! Adults of all ages!! Come one, come all... :welcome:

Since we live together, and grow together it only makes sense we have a journal together.

Today was an exciting day for us. We decided after a good amount of research, we would become cloners. Currently Nismo has two other journals. In his first journal we have a 4'x4' tent with four Purple Kush plants. After harvest we plan on doing all sorts of things, like making Bubble Hash, Baking, Cooking, Making Canna Butter, extractions, all kinds of neat stuff with the plant so we can get the best yield from the plant. I mean, lets face it, we didn't spend all these months tending to the girls just to get the buds. We are stingy with all those little drops of planty goodness that a lot of people may overlook.

This brings me to the 2nd journal. We have a 24' x 13' room on the basement set up for one heck of a veg party. :party:

Two 600 Metal Halide lights peering down on five different, but equally Fantastic little girls. They will be sharing a room with our clones and any other new plants we decide to grow. We also have a 6" 475 cfm fan exhausting into an adjacent closet. In another area of the room, we have a little area designated for keeping the clones happy. Its an old shelving unit that was built to last. We have a seedling mat in there with a Twilight LED 165 watt light. It has blue and white lights with adjustable dimmers. We will run our light on a 24/0 schedule for the clones.

I tried to keep that short and sweet so we can get to the good stuff. Pictures!!! :jawdropper::partyboy::hippy::tommy:

Here we have our clipping. we cut it at a 45 degree angle. We soaked the stem in some bottled water with a capful of aloe powder. Aloe is a good additive to keep the new roots happy. It is also a good additive for the soil.
20160430_075603.jpg

Here they are all tucked away in their home for around two weeks so we can get a good root system happening. :thanks:
20160430_083753.jpg

We also have a jar of half fresh and half dried fan leaves filled topped off with 91% rubbing alcohol. Its supposed to sit for 2 months or so, shaking vigorously every 2-3 days. It went in the jar last week. Ill update on this natural topical pain reliever periodically.

We would love all the imput, questions, or comments you have for us. Please feel free to pick your seat, never your neighbors seat. Lol

Have a great night to all!:rollit::passitleft::ganjamon:

Re: Welcome all my friends to the show that never ends... Canna M. and Nismo12 Team U

Here is a picture of our setup. The flower room will be adjacent to the veg room. Both rooms will be 12' x 13'. For the flower room we plan on running a 600W HPS and 4 smaller 500w LED lights around it, well that's the plan anyways. Nothing is set in stone for the flower room. Considering there will be girls constantly moving in and out, light coverage and strength of light is a must.

20160424_151627.jpg

As for the clones above, we took the FIM from the OG kush (in my 2nd grow journal) and made it a clone. Took 2 from the heavyweight fruit punch, and 2 from the CKS purple kush in flower (first grow journal). They have completed 6 weeks of flower so we are hoping for some major monster cropping to happen.

This just in! Our 'photo' order from Herbies showed up today! 12 new delicious strains that will make for some fun filled times! I can hear the beans jumping into their swimming pool for the next 16 hours now. Then the following 4 months on the beach in the sunshine working on their tan and figure!

20160430_135428.jpg

:woohoo:

Re: Welcome all my friends to the show that never ends... Canna M. and Nismo12 Team U

:bravo:Awesome Canna, i can see this is going to be a great journal with tons of good info and a cool host. Ill just sit in this old rocking chair on the porch ;) :passitleft:
Thanks Nick! We are happy to be your cool hosts. Have a seat and take a load off. :blunt:

Let me snuggle up here next to Noob and watch the show. I love, love, love the flooring. Aren't those tiles just the best thing ever? I have some in rubber that cover my kitchen floor, so that when you drop things in there they bounce! :laughtwo: I have more in the living room where I exercise and work most often.

Nice tattoo Canna. :circle-of-love:

Let me snuggle up here next to Noob and watch the show. I love, love, love the flooring. Aren't those tiles just the best thing ever? I have some in rubber that cover my kitchen floor, so that when you drop things in there they bounce! :laughtwo:

Nice tattoo Canna. :circle-of-love:
Thanks for stopping by Sue! We appreciate your wisdom. :thanks: the flooring tiles were purchased to keep the girls shielded from the cool concrete. They are pretty fabulous, except for when we sit on a seam right after watering. You don't even see the water where the pieces are slotted together, but you sure feel it on the old behind. Lol they are a nice cushion between the knees and concrete. So well worth the money spent. Super easy to clean too. Just a clean soapy towel. The design is cool too.
Thanks again for stopping by. Plenty of room on this sectional. :blunt: :bong:
I actually have the tattoo there to cover up a burn I got at work. It's also part of a fund raiser for a guy named strawberry who got cancer. So it was a win win. It had to be a strawberry though. That was the catch.

Woohoo I will jump right in if you don't mind! Here I am sending subliminal messages to pop those carnival seeds!
Welcome shiggs!

Not to worry we were way ahead of you, one was dunked just after the mail came lol. :thumb:

Woohoo I will jump right in if you don't mind! Here I am sending subliminal messages to pop those carnival seeds!
SweetSue speaks very highly of the carnival. As a matter of fact, they were her recommendation to get them. The way she described it made me wish we already had it. Lol. Thanks for stopping by Shig.

I've delayed watching NIsmo and Canna grow, but now that they together in one thread, one less room to visit!!!

Looks like some quailty seeds and some big yields in the Incredible Bulk/Money Maker corner.

For online gender ID, may I use masculine pronouns for Nismo and feminine pronouns for Canna Montana - that would match the words in my head, and I'm a naturally half-dazed individual :)

I'm just going to drag over this big floppy pillow and appear and disappear from the rooms. Nudge me when I snore.

I've delayed watching NIsmo and Canna grow, but now that they together in one thread, one less room to visit!!!

Looks like some quailty seeds and some big yields in the Incredible Bulk/Money Maker corner.

For online gender ID, may I use masculine pronouns for Nismo and feminine pronouns for Canna Montana - that would match the words in my head, and I'm a naturally half-dazed individual :)

I'm just going to drag over this big floppy pillow and appear and disappear from the rooms. Nudge me when I snore.
Welcome Rado! We are wanting to just plant all those beans now. Lol. Must. Save. Some.
And I can verify that nismo is in face a male, and I am a female, so you are correct.
You can snuggle the pillow all you wish, please no drool. Hehe. Thanks for stopping. :bong:

Looking forward to toking away and watching your grows, along side our own. .

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Back
Top Bottom