Colorado Primary Caregivers - Share Your Grows - Woes & Successes!

Christine Green

Medical Marijuana Caregiver Requirements from (colorado.gov)

Online registration coming soon January 2017

To become a caregiver, you must:

• Be 18 or older.
  • Be a Colorado resident.
  • Not be the patient's physician.
  • Not have a primary caregiver of your own.
  • Submit a Caregiver Acknowledgment with the patient's Application or Change Replacement or Surrender Request.

For patients under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must be designated as the caregiver.
Voluntary Caregiver Registry

The Voluntary Caregiver Registry gives patients contact information for primary caregivers in their area. To be added to the Voluntary Caregiver Registry, you must submit:

Senate Bill 15-014
Senate Bill 15-014 was signed into law by the ​governor on May 18, 2015. The bill sets forth new requirements for caregivers to register with the Marijuana Enforcement Division and will go into effect in its entirety in 2017.

The registry is currently working on updating forms and procedures that coincide with this new legislation. We will keep our stakeholders informed as these updates are finalized and implemented.
A PRIMARY CAREGIVER SHALL NOT CULTIVATE, TRANSPORT, OR POSSESS MORE THAN THIRTY-SIX PLANTS UNLESS THE PRIMARY CAREGIVER HAS ONE OR MORE PATIENTS WHO, BASED ON MEDICAL NECESSITY, HAVE AN EXTENDED PLANT COUNT.

:welcome:If you are a Primary Caregiver in Colorado, or know of someone who is, ask them to share their experiences and grows here. We shall all learn from the wealth of information here on 420mag.
:high-five::420:
Pinky
:Namaste::circle-of-love:

re: Colorado Primary Caregivers - Share Your Grows - Woes & Successes!

:welcome:High yogi!
It sure is a surreal feeling knowing we can be legal cultivator caregivers!
Feeling truly blessed!
:circle-of-love:
I haven't become a Caregiver yet, I hope to hear from some people here, and decide if I should go that route.

Keep educating the world and removing the stigma! Soon we will have a green planet!

Back
Top Bottom