Four Girls One Guy Seek Audience For Bondage - Wait - Do I Have The Right Forum?

santb

Howdy, Y'all!
After months of threatening, I have finally decided to make an honest member of myself, and start my first Grow Journal. I have been a member for a little while now, and a lurker for much longer. I have learned a lot here, so now I guess it's only fair that I try to pass on whatever tiny amounts of worthwhile knowledge I have gleaned, or at least have my mistakes corrected by those who know better!
This is actually harder than I thought it would be: I have been writing in my head for ages but all my entertaining banter; the quick-witted quips, the hilarious jokes, all that great material in my head has evaporated. Oh well.
In this Journal, there may be some swearing, some opinionated rants, some total silliness; there maybe (hopefully!) some friendly off-topic banter between other members and myself but I will type the letters MJ often enough to keep the Mods happy...

Speaking of Mods, I would like to preemptively brown-nose one of them by saying: Mr Robert Celt, you do a fantastic job on the newsletter; I read most of it every time, and am always thrilled to see you include at least one Australian story (sometimes 2 or 3) which I would probably otherwise not read, so thanks. Sincerely.

Oh yeah; I'm in Australia, in a State that is quite hard on MJ growing and use. Totally illegal. Things ARE changing here, slowly but surely. It's coming into winter here, which is good. Should make growing in my small cabinet a bit easier. Plus, our winters are very mild; 5 degrees celcius is about as cold as it get where I live, but with a daytime max of around 17-22C it is barely cold at all.

Oh yeah; sorry Americans, but as a representative of The Rest Of The World, I will be sticking mostly to the Decimal System. Litres, Metres, mm, etc is much easier. Well, for me it is...

OK; for our growing pleasure, we have 4 strains here, and they are as follows:
Rare Dankness: Scotts OG + Ghost Train Haze #1. (SOG + GTH)
Bomb Seeds: Atomic. (ATM/ATOM)
Humboldt Seed Organization: Chocolate Mint OG. (CHMOG) All fem seeds.

They have all been above ground about 5 weeks today, with the RD SOG and GTH being the obvious best seeds: they both cracked in hours and were above ground in about 3 days! CHMOG was a day later, ATM a day later again. All in all, good seeds. Paper towel method in 2 plates, distilled water only for the first week. Popped seeds were placed in straight coco in tiny seedling pots, and, 5 weeks and 4 upcans later, are now in 20Ltr homemade cloth pots (Yes, guys; I can sew and am not ashamed to admit it. Sorry ladies, I'm off the market), which are filled with an organic/coco mix, described here in a post I made today on Weaselcrackers Hexapus thread, which I will now copy and paste and edit..

I use a lot of Coco. Many use Coco as a soil-less hydro type media, and use specific coco nutes.. It can hold a high percentage of it's own weight in water, yet is free-draining, simultaneously able to hold a lot of air(esp. with help of some perlite, rice hulls, bentonite whatever)..
I make a mix up of coco (approx 60-70% of total mix) with some home-made compost, EWC, hand-fulls of rock dust, lime, gypsum, blood and bone; tablespoons of seaweed/kelp, epsom salts, oven-baked eggshell powder and small amounts powdered store-bought organic pellets, some perlite and some bentonite. Let this sit in a warm spot for 3-4 weeks minimum...I also recycle my old potting mixes as you'll (apparently) get 3-5 uses out of coco. This also allows the rock dust and eggshell chance to actually breakdown enough to be useful, although how quickly this happens is debatable. I choose to use rock dust and eggshell because they're natural, and I assume that at least SOME of the fine dust must be relatively quickly available in the soil. Your finished moist mix should crush together in your hand when you make a fist, and puff back out on release.
I turn my coco into soil (sort-off) doing this mostly to avoid having to measure nutes etc. I also allow the plants to dry out quite a bit between waterings to encourage root growth so in a 20-odd-litre container I mite only need to water every 4-6 days. (Be careful, tho - on its own,esp. in smaller pots, coco can dry out quickly also, esp. if you usually water in small amounts. I water till it's soaked, then let dry out..) Coco can be forgiving like that; there is always a little bit of moisture in there somewhere... Could buy you an extra day or even two if you're away longer than expected.. From there I treat it like any other valuable, fast-growing houseplant.. I keep an eye out, train as I like and every 3-4th watering I add weak-solution organic nutes just to make sure; usually powdered pellets in water or fish-based organic liquid ferts.
Water is usually aerated tap water or rain water; sometimes straight from the tap. I have a cheap, inaccurate pH meter, which I rarely use. The hardest part for me is to just leave the plants alone... I'm a fiddler.

Re: Four Girls, one Guy seek audience for bondage and...wait, do I have the right for

Ok. I just added this link to my sig..This is gonna take a while. Did I warn you about my condition? I've got what is called here NSU or VD: "Never Shuts Up" aka Verbal Diarrhea. It is chronic, and incurable, so I apologise in advance.
Photos are coming, I promise. Mite be a day or 2 till initial journal-start-up is done...

So as a bit of background, I built my cab in January (photos to come), and grew one each BF LSD and Pineapple chunk and what turned out to be 2 Super Lemon Haze (photos and explanation to come), along with another LSD outdoors with my last AK-49 Auto which all turned out OK-ish (photos and explanation to come).
Current grow is under a Mars Hydro 144 X 3, which runs at about 280 watts I think and seems pretty good. Some nice dense nugs on first run; nice close node spacing on current plants. Cab footprint is 600mm X 1000mm (2ft X 3ft). It's about 1300mm high.

Oh yeah. Current plants have been topped once, and I have broken a main branch of the GTH while tying her down, otherwise no damage and only minor defol to clear the inside of the plant.
Cab is around the 21-28C mark, with RH swinging a bit from around 50 -80, depending on when I water. Just using 3 computer fans to extract with passive inlet; gotta get off my arse and buy a real fan/filter.

Re: Four Girls, one Guy seek audience for bondage and...wait, do I have the right for

What the hell; here's some of the latest photos, from yesterday. Found I need to re-pot due to the new coco brand being VERY GOOD for root growth.. I was unprepared, and had to make up some cloth pots out of geo-fabric as I had no room for bigger plastic pots (was not planning on another upcan) but was worried about root-bind half way through flowering, which I'm guessing is not a good thing...
here is one of the root balls ( the last upcan was 7-8 days ago from a pot about 1/3 this size!):

Rootball2_21516.png

Here are the new pots.
Group_fabric_upcan_21515.jpg

the jute string is just to provide a bit of support... This geo-fabric will just stretch as you fill it...

Here is the 'garden'.
Cab_21516.jpg

Ok so I've got some time before bed so here is the first lot of photos: cabinet construction.
Cab1_1_.jpg
Cab2_1_.jpg
Cab3_1_.jpg
Cab5_1_.jpg
Cab4_1_.jpg
Cab12_1_.jpg
Cab10_1_.jpg
Cab11_1_.jpg
Cab9_1_.jpg
Cab8_1_.jpg
Cab7_1_.jpg
Cab_finished_1_.jpg
Cab_closed_1_.jpg

Here are some previous "grows": 00 Bubblegum Auto Outdoors 2015
31728.jpg
20150630_145720.jpg
20150630_145708.jpg
20150708_140527.jpg
20150714_132127.jpg
20150714_132348.jpg
00_bublegum_auto_plant.jpg
yeild3.jpg
root_ball2.jpg

This plant had a rough life - constant defols, hard training (not topped), lots of broken limbs... Very hardy. Pretty good smoke; not great...

Here are some shot of the first cab grow, all harvested about 4-5 weeks ago..
SLH_TUT_pre_harvest.jpg

These are probably both Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse. I say probably because they were mixed up in the mail with a couple of other strains but the very lemon smell was the give away. Both were stunted; 1 tried to grow downwards after germinating til I dug it out, the other I dropped while upcanning. Yes, I know - Don't Drop Plants During Re-pot..
LSD32.jpg

Here is a Barneys Farm LSD. Nice dense nugs, sweet earthy smell. Not much yield, but it was hot in the cab in summer, only vegged 3 weeks, defol during flower, etc etc excuses excuses..
PC_pre_harvest.jpg

Pineapple Chunk. Very sweet smell. Was very vigourous at first, but too much defol(insert further excuses here)...

Here is some of the yield from that grow..
SLH_TUT_harvest3.jpg
LSD_bud_size.jpg
Harvest312.jpg
Harvest218.jpg
Harvest117.jpg

About an Oz all up when dry. Not earth shattering for 4 plants, but decent smoke, and that's all I wanted.
I flowered under 13/11 the whole time which sped things up a bit I think (about 55 days for all, even the sativas), so this current grow will be 12/12 at least for the first 3-4 weeks of flower...

Cheers, man. Welcome aboard! You're #1 sub on my #1 Journal! Yay!
:thumb:

Cheers, man. Welcome aboard! You're #1 sub on my #1 Journal! Yay!
:thumb:
Front row is where it is at. I have gotten nice and comfy so I'm not going anywhere. Here have some of this purple kush bud. Roorrip

Hey man, looking great santb... reps on journal... winter :rofl: your next week forecast is 25-29 all week, mines 5-12 :rofl: your winter is warmer than my summer :rofl:

Re: Four Girls One Guy Seek Audience For Bondage & - Wait - Do I Have The Right Forum

Subbed up! Cool setup. Going to be fun to watch. My grow just started to it'll be nice to follow one that is weeks ahead of mine.

Re: Four Girls One Guy Seek Audience For Bondage & - Wait - Do I Have The Right Forum

Oh here you are- signature link not working. Now I'm off to read up on what you've got happening here. :thumb:

Wow nice workmanship in the cabinet. And nice growing too. A dear friend of mine moved to Australia for a while, somewhere in NSW. He said there was a lot of growing going on where he was and a lot of paranoia in the air- saw a fair amount of police state type enforcement tactics, as he put it.
I realize that Aus is huge like Canada. If there's any point to this pointless story it's that I always think of a certain amount of paranoia and repression when I think of growing in Australia.
Not that different here really. Damn, that story was even more pointless than I thought.
Uhhhh, I dunno. What is it like where you are? Any pro-cannabis politicians reading their heads yet?

wow,well done,you are good at build new home for your girls:goodjob: you girls will love it:bravo:
Ok so I've got some time before bed so here is the first lot of photos: cabinet construction.
Cab1_1_.jpg
Cab2_1_.jpg
Cab3_1_.jpg
Cab5_1_.jpg
Cab4_1_.jpg
Cab12_1_.jpg
Cab10_1_.jpg
Cab11_1_.jpg
Cab9_1_.jpg
Cab8_1_.jpg
Cab7_1_.jpg
Cab_finished_1_.jpg
Cab_closed_1_.jpg

this girl looks very strong:thumb:
Here are some previous "grows": 00 Bubblegum Auto Outdoors 2015
31728.jpg
20150630_145720.jpg
20150630_145708.jpg
20150708_140527.jpg
20150714_132127.jpg
20150714_132348.jpg
00_bublegum_auto_plant.jpg
yeild3.jpg
root_ball2.jpg

This plant had a rough life - constant defols, hard training (not topped), lots of broken limbs... Very hardy. Pretty good smoke; not great...

Back
Top Bottom