Newbie First Grow - Outdoors - Bag Seeds

Lilred

What strain is it? bag seeds
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? no idea yet
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? veg?
If in Veg... For how long? 6/15/2016
Indoor or outdoor? outdoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? locally potting soil mix...added blood meal, chicken poop
If soil... What size pot? starter pots
PH of media or res? water is well water
Any Pests ? yes on my tallest plants only eating top leaves
How often are you watering? have not watered since putting the germinated seeds in the wet soil 6/14/2016
Type and strength of ferts used? none

I am trying something new with these young babies. My other plants are in a locally done mix and top soil evenly mixed with blood meal added just a month ago. This group has the chicken poop and blood meal mixed in the soil with no top soil added to the mix just the locally done mix. pictures coming

420-magazine-mobile219812908.jpg

These are out in the sun on day two

420-magazine-mobile61010696.jpg

These growing in greenhouse...no direct sunlight except for one hour in the early morning...sunlight comes in thru the door window and I sit them in the sweet spot

420-magazine-mobile687516332.jpg

This one I dig up out my ex backyard two days ago and she is not doing well

420-magazine-mobile50225440.jpg

Second plant I dug up from his yard. She took to her new home great but her root system was much more established. He planted both of these in early april...just threw the seeds in the dirt and walked away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I did not buy any extra nutes because I can't afford it...can't even afford my meds..I work to pay bills...but I need this. I use what I have available to me...I was gifted the blood meal from a client..ground up banana peels and crushed some eggs. Are there other things I can use....I grow tomatoes...squish...rosemary...chives...basil..onions...watermelon and was just given some green pepper seads. The summers are long here in the Southeast and hot. Any help would be great. Been trying to find peejay soil recipe but can't find it...seen it talked about in some old posts but can't find it.

Going away for the weekend and am so afraid of what I will find when I get home....for my plant that I am keeping on a 12/12 cycle by bringing her in everynight...how will she deal with being in darkness from today about 6 til Monday morning. I don't want to leave her out cuz I moved her to 12/12 7 days ago

One of my babies has been outside since she popped thru but her first leaves were stuck together....I let her be hopping she would open on her own but she did not...I saw green peaking out between the closed stuck leaves....I took a deep breath and with my nails opened her up...here is what I now have
420-magazine-mobile545243510.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1297456426.jpg

I am sure tomorrow when the sun peaks out she will open all the way up.

Here is the other one
420-magazine-mobile1167791002.jpg

Just went outside to look at the babies and bring Susan in....the wind is blowing about 10mph and the seedlings are dancing around nicely. I had all four out of the greenhouse and on the table. Today was a good day to be out all day because we had moving clouds with spots of direct sun. I think they will be fine while I am away for two days.

I am enjoying my vacation but worried about my babies....I gave direct instructions to my kids not to water my babies while I was gone...I hope they listen. I will provide an update when we get back in town tonight....but Charleston is great...first time here.

I am using well water for my babies....is there anything I should be aware of....
Used these to test<br />
420-magazine-mobile196157493.jpg
<br />
420-magazine-mobile690317501.jpg
<br />
<br />
Test results are<br />
Hardness 100<br />
Total chlorine 0<br />
Free chlorine 1<br />
Bromine 1<br />
Ph 6.8<br />
Total alkalinity 0<br />
Stabler 0<br />
<br />
Thoughts<br />
<br />

Arrived home from my overnight get away and the two I brought outside from the greenhouse are dead. The stems snapped in half. The other three were in the greenhouse and ding well will posts pics in a bit. Thinking of transanting my older babies into the ground today or tomorrow.

Anything that I need to aware of when transplanting them. They have a born date of May 1

Back
Top Bottom