OG Kush Free Seed - Photoperiod

solareclipse

hi....i have a running journal with autos but i give not much attention coz i had problems and ii got low yields...in this thread i am talking about ..is an og kush photoperiod not auto..so i decide to make a journal for it coz i see getting good...here is the few first fotos..this seed germinate on midle aboutof april and just 2 days ago get to flowering phase by take it every evening in the closet...i watch on internet what time sun is rising and same time in evening i take it in the closet...

so here it is the first fotos i capture..on 30th of april..it was 14-8 days old..
og_kush_dinafemm.jpg
og_kush_dinafem.jpg

net is on fifth of may..
dinafem-OG_Kush.jpg

next on 11th may
og_kush30.jpg

14th of may
og_kush_photoperiod_Small_.jpg
og_kush_photoperiodic_Small_.jpg

17thof may.....hard training
og_kush_photoperiod_Small_1.jpg
og_kush_photoper_Small_.jpg

next is 22th may....
ogkush34.jpg

next is 28th of may ..already transplant it...
ogkushphotoperiod.jpg

31st of may...
ogkushphotoperiod1.jpg
og_kush_photop.jpg

so lets keep going..next is 9th of june...
og_kush_photoperiod.jpg

11th of june...
IMG_20160611_165807.jpg

16th of june....here i have foto with 2 other autos...i didnt know i will make a journal just for the photoperiod og kush...
og_kush_sex_female.jpg

og_kush_1auto_and_bluemystic.jpg

so..this is it for now...later i will capture it how's today....

thank u very much...:thanks::thanks::thumb:

so today is he new picture....2 months in veg and 2-3 days shows pistills so i can say 2-3 days in bloom phase....
fotos from today...19th of june...hope midlle of august i have 3 oz's from this...
lets see...

og99.jpg
ogk6.jpg
ogkus.jpg
ogku.jpg
ogkush35.jpg

Herbies had the dinafem og kush as a freebie until may when they switched it to the candy I believe. I just saw your beast on Snids training tutorial so I figured I pop on in. Looking good:thumb:

thank u...i wonder if i get some good yield from this....2 months in veg...i had in my mindto keep itin veg till the season finish...to flowering naturallybut griws bigger....thank u for coming by...

i think somene change my threads name?i use the name of seed bank dinafem and they erase it...why? ishouldnt say the seed bank on my threads?

i hope this plant will give me the yield i lost from others.thnk u guys...i will update soon..i believe now will str to have the nice fotos...finger cross

update of OG Kush for the people are interesting .....almost 70 days in veg..3-4 days in showing sex phase...
very strong plant...i destroey 10 autos and this is very nice..hard training.
42(0) the degrees again...and 2moro gonna be 40+ celcum...43% humidity .,by internet info..
today gave the last feed 20/20/20 small amount and thennon nutes for one weeks-10 days.depends..
'''hopefeally''' iwill grow a nice strain small plant in height and to produce hight otency tch and to give a yield ,i never see before..higher yield from a pkant was 120 gr i ever get rom one plant...it was re-veg...wasnt mine.

lets see some fotos before goesback to the closet..

IMG_20160620_165549.jpg
IMG_20160620_165541.jpg
IMG_20160620_165610.jpg
IMG_20160620_165604.jpg
IMG_20160620_165616.jpg
IMG_20160620_165646.jpg
a
IMG_20160620_165635.jpg
IMG_20160620_165628.jpg

i must feed it in time and carefully...i willbuy molass..never use it before..anyone to says the purpose of this material? is it god?what is doing totheplnt in flowering -blom stage?
ll
:volcano-smiley:no we have to smoke finally.:volcano-smiley:
thank u :thanks::thumb:

Nice yes she will really stretch now looking great.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank u ..yes indeed lookin nice..my plan was to keep it on veg till August ,but I need space and no risks.. I already risk .so it is better for me to have low height plants in my place. In mountain I used to have with a Friend sativss 100% guerilla the cops find out and 1 kilometer furthermore was a whole forest with 2000 plant's.
Anyway.. Must keep low profile and everything is gonna be alright.hahhahaha Bob Marley don't worry a bout a thing....next year I plan to do this....I also have some clones to make many clones to be a main colas only...hope to do what I plan.thank u..I talk too much...I had a Cookie before and was a strong dose...Lil..hahqaaha

Thanks
My greetings from Crete island .Mediterranean. Today is still hot but the wind makes u cooler...plus 40 today. Shit.I sleep only 4 hours coz my father is at hospital and work 5 the morning 12 Midnight's.. Some breaks .between... Hhajahaa I am shit-faced...see u.thankbu very
much

Back
Top Bottom