700W LED - Auto Topping Grow - 2 Plants

thebeast27

On Vacation
Well good day all.and welcome to a fresh new auto topping led grow.this time i.have a slighly smaller mylar tent to house just 2 plants at a time. The 2 plants is this grow are automazar and northern light blue automatic.

These 2 plants are sat in genereal compost another self set challenge.and are both in huge pots 35 litre pots.biggest iv ever used.so some big plants to come for sure. I will be using advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom and bit of this and that along the way. Will be back shortly with pics and more info. Welcome every1 and happy growing;):thumb::420::welcome::volcano-smiley:

So here is some info on the seeds.delicious seeds northern light auto blue;)
20160619_122227.JPG
20160619_122301.JPG

And dutch passion automazar.;)
20160619_122149.JPG
.and some pics of the set up.picked these pots huge pots for there size as after topping il be lsting the 2 plants and using all of pots size to create an army of huge colas;) the 2 leds lights u see.they are 340w each.full spectrum led grow lights.do the job for sure;) these plants are 1 week old and have all they need for the start of life.iv added take root and a few others things to make everything in the soil beneficial to the young ones.as always i will not give my plants any feed until around week 3 to 4 of life here some pics;)
20160619_122337.JPG
20160619_122405.JPG
20160619_122425.JPG
.well thats all for now all questions welcome.happy growing every1;)

Welcome back. What happened to the last grow? Was looking forward to seeing the end results and also to see how the 2 auto bombs did in the same pot.

I decided in the end to not top any of my plants. They took a while to get going so not wanting to slow their growth anymore. Perhaps they would have yeilded more but did not want to wait an extra week or 2 for harvest. Besides most have started showing pre-flowers so that another reason for not topping.

Schtiggy good to see ya mate good lad.my lights do not have any switches mate just as they are.and i like to keep my lights at a certain height and raise plants as needed.i id say about 12 to 18 from top of plants with the lights as i find this the best range for veg and bloom growth under led,s i dont reckon i see them grow any faster with lights slammed tight down.leds have to be at a certain height to penetrate the plants and for bestv growth. All plants grow diffrently see if says ur plants gna stretch in its info then it will.stretch no matter how close ur led light is.hope this helps;)

Glasgrow welcome mate.good to see u.i had to ditch a few plants i.had going no.choice of my own.but personal situation and a few ppl trying to cause my bother got me on edge.i ripped all equipment down and sold most of it.then bought it all back.i no longer have the thc bomb autos but i have more to try so not all.bad.my automazar was u very suprising yield of 7 oz of bone dry beautiful buds.i still have chem city blue auto and autocolorado cookie at another location under 600 hps doing very well about 3 weeks left.but il do it all again to make up for what u missed mate promise.i got time to make up for .the.law stinks here in the uk.never to be cocky or arogant or take for granted what u do.always got to be careful and try stay 1 step ahead.trust no1 for sure. And stay safe and be thankful for what u do achive;)

Not so good about people causing hassle for you. Trust is very hard to come by nowadays and choosing people needs to be carefully done. Am lucky that my best pal lives on the east coast of scotland so i know he wont rip me off or dob me in. My mrs, well she no gonna say anything. My pal helping me is a work colleague but i trust him enough to no say anything. Besides, he stays on the other side of the city so he no gonna rip us off nor say anything. This benefits both of us in the long term. When i grow again i need help lugging soil, water and any other odds and ends so he helps with that. Him saying anything or ripping me just spoils it for him in the future and means more work for me too.

The sites are damn dufficult to reach now the grass has grown up to knee height which means less chance of being stumbled upon. Just need the weather to improve. Severely lacking in sunlight but hoping that will change soon.

7oz from the mazar sounds good. Look forward to your new grow and seeing how things progress. Take a look at my grows and let me know what you think there. Any info appreciated as always.

Subbed in before I read about your troubles. Sorry to hear about it. I know it's a pain to tear everything down, but better safe than sorry. I follow the number one rule of grow club and never tell anyone about grow club. :laughtwo: Luckily I live out in the country and rarely have visitors to my place. Even my best friend does not know and would hate to put him in a position where he might be tempted to narc me out if he ever got in trouble with the law. Even where I live it's difficult to grow outdoors because of the nature walkers, hunters, deer and other critters, in addition to the helicopters that fly all over the woods where I live. So indoors, LEDs, carbon filters, stealth all the way for me.

Good luck with the new grow.

Back
Top Bottom