Padox's Continual Auto Grow - Auto Afghan Mass - Krippleberry Auto & Auto Pounder

Padox

Hi all, it's been a while since I last put a seed in a pot but the time has come for me to have a little bash. I'm keeping things very simple for now and as time goes on I'll kick things up a gear or two. The weather where I am is quite lovely with lots of of sun and 20c temps but only short days so I'm planning on using a mixture of what sun I can get, supplemented with about 150w of natural fluros. One plant for now, hoping to start a new one every four weeks or so so eventually I'll have steady supply of nice weed. I'm planning on doing one or two hydroponically under an led once I get one and one or two plants outdoors once the season is right. I have 1 auto afghan mass, two krippleberry auto, one auto pounder with cheese and two fem special kush for a full outdoor grow and maybe a scrog once I get my led. For now though let's talk about now.

Strain: afghan mass auto by 00seeds
Growing medium: soil - I have half filled my pot with a store bought organically enriched soil and topped the pot up with a store bought seedling mix to get things started. About 15-20 litres in total.
image13913.jpeg
image13914.jpeg

Nutrients: I'll be using a seaweed solution and fish emulsion early on and an organic flowering fert that I don't have yet.
P10306411.JPG
P1030640.JPG
P10306391.JPG
P10306381.JPG

Lighting: sun for about 8 hours a day and 6 hours of fluros either side of that for a total of 20 hours a day. The fluros are something I made myself, very basic. The two big fluros in the middle are 49w each plus whatever the long fluros are.
image13912.jpeg

PH: not sure yet. I will test soon. I'm sure the pre bought stuff would be around 7. I do know from past experience my tap water(sat for 24hours) is about 8 so I will be adjusting that with nutes and oh down.

If I have missed anything please ask and I'll do my best to give you an answer. Here are two photos of my first plant. I soaked the seed for 12 hours then popped into the soil. Noticed her above ground for the first time this morning (two days later).
image13910.jpeg
image13911.jpeg

I haven't added anything recently as progress has been quiet slow to be honest. I'm putting it down to the temperatures it's been at. It's outside in a Shed with no insulation or heater other than the lights I have which are about 3 inches above the plant. Daytime is about 18c and nightime is around 6c. Any advice would be appreciated. Here are a couple of pics at day 14.
image14410.jpeg
image14409.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom