Greenmachinee's - Sunsytems LEC 315W - Multi-Strain - Organic - Tent Grow

GreenMachinee

Whats up :420: community?? I have a new grow journal that I hesitated making but decided to anyway. I currently have 4 babies in veg, you wont believe it by looking at the pics but they popped out of the ground only 9 days ago... you also wont believe this but they are only 4 inches tall with 5 nodes all ready... short squat bushy little ladies. Heres the basic info:
What strain is it?

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Multi strain mainly Indica dominant Hybrids but one heavy sativa

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Early Veg Week 1

If in Veg... For how long? seedlings popped out of the ground 9 days ago

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor DIY grow tent

Soil or Hydro? Roots Organics original soil blend

If soil... what is in your mix? Roots soil plus some great white in the mix. I also add GW every few weeks when watering

If soil... What size pot? 1 gal today but soon will be ready for 5g smartpots

Size of light? 315 Watt Sunsystems LEC

Is it aircooled? no

Temp of Room/cab? 85f

RH of Room/cab? 40

Any Pests ? Hell no

How often are you watering? When they need it

Type and strength of ferts used? Auroras roots organic liquid and dry nutrient line with some FF Big Bloom added and some calmag... and some other stuff... Soil amendments, Great White, Aloe Vera Gel the day before I topped so yesterday.

Meet the four ladies!!! The Cotton Candy is 2 days behind the others but she is also the only feminized seed of the bunch so Im really excited to watch her grow.

Ok so the top left is Grape Ape, to the right of her is the Cotton Candy, below the Cotton Candy is the Northern Lights and last but not least the bottom left is the sweet tangerine.
IMG_291712.JPG

Same order, but 6 days later...
IMG_29719.JPG

And here they are a few hours ago, if the top pic is day one then this would be day 10. They are loving this LEC
IMG_297518.JPG

Heres a close up of the Sweet T, She is the Sativa Dominant hybrid.
IMG_297716.JPG

TOPPED ALL OF THE PLANTS AT THE 5TH NODE YESTERDAY ON DAY 9.

So... I checked on the plants earlier and they are looking more than just sad. it turns out my soil PH is a little high and they are showing slight signs of calcium deficiency but nothing too bad. Soil PHed to 8 so tomorrow when they are a little more dry i will water them with plain water phed to 6 until the runoff is 6.5-7. Hopefully this will solve my problem! Ill post some pics in a few minutes.

When I transplant them soon to the 5gal smartpots ill be adding dolamite lime to help balance the PH in the future

I just fed them yesterday and they are looking nice so I wanted to share.

Okay the first pic is whole tent from top left going clockwise we have; Grape Ape, Sweet Tang, Northern lights, then finally Cotton Candy on the bottom left.
IMG_321612.JPG

Heres the Cotton Candy up close shot, isnt she beautiful?
IMG_322014.JPG

Next up is the sweet Tang below
IMG_322112.JPG

Grape Ape (heavy indica)
IMG_322211.JPG

And last but not least we have the Northern Lights
IMG_322314.JPG

Hey everybody!!! Its been about 15 days since i last posted pics. I switched to flower about a week ago and they are looking amazing. So much bigger since the last pics. They were drooping a little this morning so I fed them a light mix of nutes with very little N because I have a tiny bit of clawing going on in two of the plants but it is fixing itself. Let me go upload these pics to the website then ill post them here! stay tuned!!!

Back
Top Bottom