First Time Grower

Ralleygirl23

So I started in a small pc grow and moved up to a 2ft box 150w ufo led carbon filters and fans so here is my progress so far I started the germinated seed on the 30th it may not be perfect it's my first grow I'm using ff nutes
image14203.jpeg
image14417.jpeg
image14419.jpeg
image14485.jpeg
image14553.jpeg
image145611.jpeg
image14732.jpeg
image14855.jpeg

I found you. :cheesygrinsmiley: Subb'd!

Box change Bc it was cheap I didn't say pc grow I said started in a pc box moved to a grow box but the smell now is unbelievable even this small I open the box and there it is haha

At the branch where they split there is little tiny leaf like hairs coming out of the main branch so far no signs of sacs just little hair like leafs

At the branch where they split there is little tiny leaf like hairs coming out of the main branch so far no signs of sacs just little hair like leafs

Those are stipules. They grow on both males and females. The pistils will be white, more hair-like / less leaf-like, and come from a pear-shaped calyx. No worries. Keep the faith! :thumb:

pistil-from-cannabis-plant.jpg

I have an emergency situation and need help ASAP she's starting to get huge and by huge I mean she loves this ff nutes, I have 2 carbon filters but on it but when I open my door to my room all I get is her can I put this in my box and it be safe???,
image15338.jpeg

Just misted 1 branch with a mist to make all female seeds if it's a female!! For some reason it's giving me an error when trying to upload pics switched it into flowering a few days ago

Just misted 1 branch with a mist to make all female seeds if it's a female!! For some reason it's giving me an error when trying to upload pics switched it into flowering a few days ago

Are you using CS? How strong is the solution and how often do you spray?

Back
Top Bottom