The Fridge Grow Room - CBD Therapy

Pablo Tesla

Hi everyone,

With this journal I want to share knowledge and keep records.

I've got one plant - CBD Therapy from CBD Crew - that I just flipped to 12/12 h.
It is in 100% coco coir, 8 L smart pot, 250W MH (height is limited, and it's a stretchy strain, so for the first 2 weeks in flowering I'll keep the metal-halide bulb), and 1.2 EC. It's winter now in Uruguay, and the day and night temperature difference inside the grow room is about 10°C (13 - 23°C). High humidity is also a problem in my region, let's see what happens with this beautiful plant!

FullSizeRender139.jpg
FullSizeRender_15.jpg
FullSizeRender_27.jpg

:Namaste:

Hi Pablo,

Congratulations for your CBD therapy girl: she looks strong and well conducted. I'm in vacation for about ten more days, I still have the cutting of the mother plant going on...hoping she will be fine when I'm back!

Best wishes

GH

Flowering Day 19.
Switched HM to HPS bulb and scrog screen is on.

Feeding once a day 1L
EC/Ph in - 1.5/6.1
EC/Ph out - 0.8/5.8 (20% run-off )

In general, the plant seems healthy and is very bushy, but there's no flowers yet and no sign of stretching, only a few pistils...
There is no light leaks, ph and ec meters are calibrated.
Could it be underfeeded?

IMG_022351.jpg
DSCF4164.jpg
DSCF41612.jpg
DSCF41583.jpg

Hello Pablo,

Looking back to my own grow journal, I see that the stretch started after 28 days in 12/12 and despite some pistils were visible after 3 weeks, the actual flowering begun after 30 days....so, be patient. I don't think this is due to a lack of feeding.
All the best

GH

Flowering day 30. She is definitely flowering!!
Feeding EC is 2.0 (1.000 ppm) twice a day.
The flowers start to grow fast, and the plant grows aprox. 1 cm per day in height, but no stretch fase here!!!!
The branches under the screen were removed and also most of the fun leaves as well.

Hi Pablo!

And what about the smell? Do you find a huge difference before and after flowering starting?

Cheers

GH

I would say the smell is ok, so far is not very strong, but it's noticeable. I hope it'll increase from now.

IMG_029947.JPG
IMG_030448.JPG
IMG_030546.JPG
IMG_030351.JPG
IMG_031045.JPG
IMG_031243.JPG
IMG_031439.JPG
IMG_031545.JPG

I think it didnt smell that much. But when dried and cured this is gonna be very tasty :) This is the only strain i am smoking :)

Here a sample of my last one :)

CBD-Therapy-Week-7-1024x683.jpeg

Hi folks,
Today is day 50th of flowering.

Everything is looking fine so far!
Although seems to be a long flowering plant, the flowers are promising, they are growing well. I hope it'll be a very productive plant.
But this is a different plant than others I've cultivated. It's very compact, and also very bushy, there is a lot of leaves growing. it's like a nano plant. :scratchinghead: Also, the sugar leaves seems to be quite strange to me.. (pic below)
I keep removing most of the fun leaves, and the stems were bent, trying to make the most of light.

Feeding schedule: 2 feeds per day 1.5L total. Base nuts + flowering boost + enzhims (1.000 ppm), 25% run off (850ppm).

My concern is about mold, it's still cold and humidity also is high. I hope the weather get better in the next days.
IMG_049143.JPG
IMG_049338.JPG
IMG_049641.JPG
IMG_050039.JPG

IMG_050740.JPG

IMG_050628.JPG

Hello! Everything is fine!
Today is day 67 since switch to 12/12h.
The plant seems to be ok, I think. It's taking a long time of flowering and I don't know why. It took almost 3 weeks to start blooming, and it should be already done, or almost, but i think it'll take more 2 o 3 weeks until harvest. Trichomes are 80% milky, and pistils start browning.
The smells is great!!
Also, it seems to be a little bit over fertilized, some leaves has the tip burned, and the color seems to be too dark.
Opinions are always welcome!

IMG_074744.JPG
IMG_074939.JPG
IMG_078346.JPG
IMG_078440.JPG
IMG_078541.JPG
IMG_078740.JPG
IMG_078841.JPG

Back
Top Bottom