Second Time Around - Bag Seed In Soil With SCROG

Jeebs

Hi All!

I've decided to start a new journal since my last one was getting a little long and picture heavy. Besides, this one is over halfway done and I know how much everyone likes to see plants develop in less than a page.

The link to my other journal should be in my signature, I will check on that.

Anyways, This grow I took clones from my previous flowering plants and cloned them in nothing but soil. It took almost a month for roots and then shoots to start appearing, but the plants took off and have been growing like crazy ever since. Flowering was initiated July 7. Prior to that the plants had been vegging under 5.5/1/5.5/12 light schedule which seemed to decrease the time between flip and flower.

Light is 600w HPS/MH. I've switched bulbs from MH to HPS for 6 weeks and back to MH to finish (mostly for pictures and so I can track trichome colors).

The soil is Pro-mix amended with homemade compost, garden lime, gypsum, and mosquito dunks (for the gnats).

Fertilizer is an organic Rose and Flowering fish-based formula.

Air is supplied via my 440cfm inline fan. The room it draws from is cooled with a window unit. I've been able to control temps quite accurately with this setup. This picture below is of the floor I built to be above the nice wood floor. I also draw air under the door and under the vinyl floor to the back of the closet where it goes through a piece of ducting with cheesecloth stretched over it to keep hairs and other what not out of my buds.

20160623_203656_-_Copy.jpg
20160623_203708_-_Copy.jpg

So, here they are, in chronological order so far.

IMG_0777_-_Copy.JPG
20160623_203727_-_Copy.jpg
20160812_204709_-_Copy.jpg
20160812_204850_-_Copy.jpg
20160812_204741_-_Copy.jpg
20160812_204756_-_Copy.jpg
20160812_204930_-_Copy.jpg
20160819_194849_-_Copy.jpg
20160819_194855_-_Copy.jpg
20160819_194906_-_Copy.jpg

Here are some other clones I have kept going underneath the flowering plants (they weren't doing so well but have all begun to reveg. Once they reveg I will take cuttings just to perpetuate the strains until I can decide, once and for all, which plants I like and which I can let go)

20160819_194935_-_Copy.jpg

Most of these will be done in a couple weeks I'm sure, but the one (lower-left) is a Sativa-dom (I think) that was still pushing out a lot of new pistils at 70 days last time. I'm pretty sure I harvested it too early last time. Buds were very light and airy compared to all the others in the same soil and light that were nice and dense and sticky.

Anyways, I hope my grow can help someone with a similar setup. I'm going to learn more about this "High-Brix" growing I've been reading about!

Oh, and if anyone recognizes any of the traits in my plants as similar to a strain, feel free to guess for me! I know it's a crap shoot but I like speculating about what old genetics I have going on!

Thanks for watching!!:thanks:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom