Fluxing Incredible! - Building It With Brix - DBHBB

Hello everyone!

:welcome:

We are about to embark on an Incredible journey. Here we will be fluxing our way through this grow. We will be doing a Dr. Krippling's Increndible builk.

“Bred to be a heavy weight performer, this plant does not disappoint. Ideally needs to be switched to flower before it is 2 feet tall, or else it can be difficult to maintain indoors. Almost impossible to hurt this plant – it can take a huge range of ph / nutrient fluctuations, withstands extremes in heat and moisture, and joyfully devours any CO2 enhancement. This plant mutates and adapts to its environment – one perfectly grown, big plant can produce upto the same yield of twenty plants of normal size. Boxing-glove sized buds are to be expected on perfect large plants grown in Hydroponics, with CO2 enhancement. ”

80% indica / 20% sativa

THC: 20-24%

Yield info. indoor: 7-8 weeks 600-1000 gr/m2

Yield Outdoor: beg – mid Sept 800 -1500 gr. per plant

One plant. One year.

Yes that's right one year. We plan to veg this girl for a total of 12 months then another 7-8 weeks of flower. Early estimates for total tops is right around 150! We have almost unlimited room for our needs if we plan accordingly so she can as big as she wants.

As for medium, well we are going to Doc Bud's High Brix Blend or so called "the kit". We just started our first run in the kit and we thought we would give it a shot here as well. The amount of stress we are going to put her through will need something to help calm her down. So it'll be good growing her in a living soil. Starting off in a 1 gallon and will go up to as big as a 50 gallon. She will be a big girl!

We also have a time lapse camera setup to record the entire journey. It is currently taking pictures every 5 minutes and will go to every 1 hour once she starts to get her flux on. Ill probably upload on the first of every month to make the videos easier to follow along.

Currently she is in a 1 gallon pot under some T5 bulbs in a controlled environment at 78 degrees and 55% humidity.

Enough of the rambling already! Here are some pictures.

DSC_044110.JPG

DSC_044211.JPG

DSC_044312.JPG

She is currently 6 days old so she will be topped this weekend. Then the real fun begins.

Thanks for joining in on this Fluxing Incredible journey!

:passitleft: :tokin::blunt::woohoo::roorrip::party::bigtoke::lot-o-toke:

Mind if I watch ?

Mind if I watch ?

"Boxing-glove sized buds are to be expected on perfect large plants grown in Hydroponics, with CO2 enhancement. ”

A flux with DBHBB for a year ? Boxing-glove sized Buds ? - Incredible Bulk indeed.

This heavy-weight show brought to us by Canna n Nismo12 Productions.

This one PROMISES a knockout finish !

Ding Ding.

"Boxing-glove sized buds are to be expected on perfect large plants grown in Hydroponics, with CO2 enhancement. "

A flux with DBHBB for a year ? Boxing-glove sized Buds ? - Incredible Bulk indeed.

This heavy-weight show brought to us by Canna n Nismo12 Productions.

This one PROMISES a knockout finish !

Ding Ding.
:bravo:

Dude where we're you last night when I was staring at the computer screen for an hour last night thinking of what to say lol. We were talking like a Morgan Freeman voice over.

Couldn't have said it better.

Oil and Northern Lights had me a lil incapacitated yesterday.

Man this thing looks to be the real deal Hollyfield.

Man I can't stop. Lol. Sorry bud for the too early humor.

Okay yall have a great day.

Phrum the light room.

Welcome dirt. It's going to be a good one.
well...how could I not!...this has the potential to be epic!!...did 2 of these this year...exceptional results under minimum conditions...U2 will ROCK this!!...:thumb::goodluck:...Cheerz!...h00k...
How's it going hook? It's not unreasonable to hope for a couple pounds is it? :rofl:
Hey! Alright
Hey there BF! Welcome aboard bronco. :roorrip:
Yo I am in. One year? Wow that will be massive
Welcome welcome. We will do our best not to disappoint!

Thanks everyone for joining in on this long journey. I hope everything goes to plan but in a year, a lot can happen.

Everyone have an awesome day! :passitleft: :woohoo:

Ok, so I'm here too. I wanna see 50 gallon pot! Smart pot? With some cage around it? I think you will get some root bound otherwise after a year.
Good luck! :Namaste:

Ok, so I'm here too. I wanna see 50 gallon pot! Smart pot? With some cage around it? I think you will get some root bound otherwise after a year.
Good luck! :Namaste:
50 gallon indoor grow. Yup. We are going to get some "smart pot" fabric and make our own to fit our needs. No reason to spend $50 on a pot.

I was thinking 1 gallon - 7 gallon - 15 gallon - 50 gallon. May skip the 7 but wanted to hear what the rest of the brix gang has to say about that.
A year long grow, I gotta watch this:cheesygrinsmiley::passitleft:
It's going to be slow going at first but will pick up. I'm sure we will have to spice it up somehow. :thumb:
Don't mind if I pull up a seat for this :roorrip:

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Made it to the front row of this party. Grab some popcorn and some of this cheese we have curing...we have plenty so take as much as you want.

:popcorn: :passitleft:

Made it to the front row of this party. Grab some popcorn and some of this cheese we have curing...we have plenty so take as much as you want.

:popcorn: :passitleft:

Mmmm some cheese... Thank you for that, not a better way to start the day than with a new strain.
:passitleft:

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom