4x8 Tent Grow - Mendo Purp - Lemon Skunk - Critical & Mataro Blue

re: 4x8 Tent Grow - Mendo Purp - Lemon Skunk - Critical & Mataro Blue

strains will be: 2x Mendocino purple kush; 2x lemon skunk; 3x critical +; 1x mataro blue. Medium will be 40% perlite and 60% peat moss. 4x8 tent with two 600 watt HPS. Will probably use 5 gallon buckets. Blue Planet Nutrients elite trio. Will post pics of seedlings tonight. All who can help or interested I would love the support. Only my third grow so still need all the advice I can get.

need some help. my seedlings are about 2 inches tall and tonight when I got home from work two of them were laid over dead. Has anyone had this problem? ive been spraying the top of the medium with distilled water. too wet on top or maybe too dry underneath. the solo cups are light so im thinking this peatmoss perlite combo isn't holding water well. what do yall think?

Sounds heartbreaking, we need pics for sure. Check my signature and get some uploaded so we can have a better idea of what going on. To me it sounds like either over watered or had some sort of other root problems. Did they break in the stem or just fall over at ground level. I've had this happen when my topsoil was too moist too long. It caused the stem to rot at its base and basically keel over and die. It's a shame, you can try to save them by staking them up.

Check my signature below for a link to post pics.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

IMG_0048108.JPG

critical +

yay! I finally figured out how to upload photos. I got four more seeds germinating, 1 more Mataro Blue, another lemon skunk and 2 more critical +. My goal is 10 plants in a 4x8 tent with 2 600 HPS's in five gallon buckets. Do you guys think this is too many or will this work?
Im using the 3 part Blue Planet Nutrient elite line. Nothing but distilled water for the first couple of weeks.

Where are the toppled ones?

I re wrote the code for your pics. You had inserted them as url's linking to your gallery thumbnails. Once your pics ate uploaded to the gallery use the "my photos" button at the bottom left of the editor to insert the pics you want.

You'll get the hang of it... KiG :green_heart:cheers

I like to feed around the edges of the pot or cups, and work my way to the center. It important to moisten the entire medium, but the center is where I put the least amount of water. I'd say 3/4 around the edge and 1/4 around the trunk. You'll notice the center will rise after doing the edges, then you soak the hump. I'll try and find the "proper watering technique" thread and get you a link...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Edit : found it... Here you go cannrus
The proper way to water a pot

thanks snid, im watering like you said, very slowly around the edges then slightly in the center. My seedlings seem like they haven't grown any in two days, I cant even see the next set of leaves trying to come out of the center. the lemon skunk and mendo purp are the worst, they both are yellowing on the first true leaves. im only giving them distilled water. I hope its not this peatmoss and perlite I got from home depot. I got the 3 cu. feet compressed bail of peatmoss and the giant bag of vigoro perlite. there are no hydro stores in my area so this is the best I could do. I germinated my last 4 seeds I have and just put them in the little peat pellets. Maybe the peat pellets will give me better luck on growth.

Back
Top Bottom