StonedGypsy's 3D Printed Low Budget DIY Clone Tent

StonedGypsy

Hi,
Welcome to my latest adventure in farming...This is the place to be for 3D printed farming implements for DIY'ers and those wishing to save a few bux here n there. I found a need for many things once I started growing...so instead of merely buying them I decided to try to design them myself using CAD software and then 3D print them. Some ideas are better than others needless to say, so that being said let get on with it eh?

The DIY 3'x3'x3' Clone/Seedling tent w/ 2 mil white plastic Dollar store dropcloth...total cost? - like 10 bux!
IMG_045744.JPG

IMG_045949.JPG

The Super Light Hybrid 28w LED/CFL Combo Light Bar...total cost maybe 10 bux! haha
IMG_046942.JPG

Were gonna load it up with some Clones that need reverting to veg in the next post...stay tuned!

Re: StoneGypsy's 3D printed Low budget DIY Clone Tent

Lets get busy cloning shall we...Bear in mind I've never done this before so please take it easy on me all you pro's out there..lol Here are some pics of what I have so far, followed by stats for you diehard fact checkers...bless your souls! enjoy.

IMG_051843.JPG

IMG_051945.JPG

Clone army on the march it seems...2 are Enemy of the state, 1 Purple Skunk & 1 Green Crack.
I will leave the lights on 24 hrs. (in trying to revert them to veg) for now then see how they look tomorrow AM, I used distilled water with a smidge of Root-tech from the cap liner. Trying the small clear Solo cups to start so i can see roots once I add the soil to the cup, and will then take the tape off the rockwool. I will also tape the outside of the cups with black electrical tape (thnx Dick23rk) soon so no light gets in. The Temp in there is 70 and RH is 52 ATM its raining so it will climb some. I will make a door flap soon so I can trap some light. The heat from a smaller panel LED should not be a problem. I will leave the floor open to help with air flow. I'm just winging it on these clones, doing it how I've seen others do it and lots of reading here on the forums, so any suggestions or constructive criticism is appreciated!

PS - I used clear water mixed with some Root-tech cloning gel and some more gel on the cuttings!

Thanks for checking in on me and cya soon!

Re: StoneGypsy's 3D printed Low budget DIY Clone Tent

It would be even more awesome with a seed and or light sponsor hehe j/k. I am intending to purchase some seeds shortly and your name did come into the final choice category even. Glad you stopped by to have a peek, and thanks for your interest!

That is an awesome idea! Futuristic!

Thanks for stopping in... And yes 3D printing along with CAD design is awesome and easier than most think, if you use the right software and 3d printers. I'm just an old gypsy and I learned how to do it, probably took me longer as I would have to do everything twice ;)

TC Cheers & r3sp3ct

Update: 4 days into clone re-veg.
Gave a very light dose of GH Flora Nova Bloom to all when I added the soil.There is some green shoots within the bud(single leaves) so I think its going good, time will tell. Will update when something noteable changes! More specs soon once I get the equipment. Thanks for checking this out.

clone131.jpg

clone223.jpg

clone315.jpg

Update: 12 days into clone/re-veg and I see roots now! So the fun begins all over it seems. Added 2 new girls to the family! Got me some Blue Cheese now...I added the old gauge from the bloom tent and bought a digital model! I may need to install a few more LEDs until I find a decent small veg light, we'll see how it all looks in a week, so far so good after 2 days with the new girls.
TC, Peace & cya soon.

clones810_2.jpg

clones810_1.jpg

clones8101.jpg

OK so its update time 18 days in... Well all the re-veg girls are still alive and well and up-potted, the Blue Cheez are doing extra good in their final pots along with my custom amended soil mixture in all of them. Its made from 1/2 bag of Michigan Local pete from the Farm down the street mixed with the remainder of the FF Light Warrior after I took enough out to fill my seed bed (1/4 of bag total maybe) & some MG Perlite (about 5 cups total). Nice and moist and dark with just a smidge of rocks n twigs. Temps & RH are really steady and they get only water till i move them all to the big tent in week or so. Thats all folks! TC & cya soon!

reveg110.jpg

newgirls4.jpg

Update: I moved the clones into my big tent, so they will all be living with 4 other re-veg girls from my previous grow. I saved the best producers 2 PurpleSkunk, 1 EOS & the puny GreenCrack which hopefully will re-animate into a better producer this time. I will be re-building my big tent using the 3D printed connectors I made, as I have 2 broken ones I noticed while cleaning up. I will be starting some new seeds in the small tent in a month or so. TC & cya soon!

DSC0093415.JPG

DSC009379.JPG

:byebye: Hi!

Will you be vegging and flowering in this journal as well? *Signing up for the grow*

:popcorn:
Hey there Fuzz! Glad to see you over here. SG is a fellow musician and good bud of mine. I've a few of his tent parts in my GR. Great company your keeping here!
Hey SG, made it bro. I'll be buzzing around this one now! He he he. I'm so stoked. Peace and nuggets...

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing

Hey there Fuzz! Glad to see you over here. SG is a fellow musician and good bud of mine. I've a few of his tent parts in my GR. Great company your keeping here!
Hey SG, made it bro. I'll be buzzing around this one now! He he he. I'm so stoked. Peace and nuggets...

Peaceful blazing

Thanks for being here bro :), I'm trying my best to grow as good as the rest! Re-veg is gonna be interesting I think!

Peaceful blazing

Excellent! You guys can play us some tunes as we wait. :) I'll bang on some drums like I know what I'm doing. :tommy:

Back
Top Bottom