Cronichemphog - Hawaiian Outdoor - Part Deux

ok time to roll on to part duex

I will be running if the plant takes well to the soil I put her in, a sour diesel mom
a sour diesel clone
and a Matanuska tundra
the clone and tundra clone are already well taken to the soil

same amendments as grow 1 except
minus fish meal
added azomite
and dolomite

ill post a pic of my new box and the donor plants going in later

I'm in Chronic

:Namaste::cco::adore:

I would like to see your final product after you cook down the alcohol, please. (from your other journal) :cheesygrinsmiley:

First Page Yahoo!
Looking forward to part 2 ...

:peace:

FE

hope I don't disappoint the 1st grow was a bit of one because of the tarp falling on the plant and the bud rot
ended up with just under 2 lbs total
so this rounds gonna be bigger

I'm in Chronic

:Namaste::cco::adore:

I would like to see your final product after you cook down the alcohol, please. (from your other journal) :cheesygrinsmiley:

sure ill take a pic of the rso for you ill post it when I post the other pics :thumb:
not much left after I took out the liquids :rofl:
thicker than fresh grease :rofl:
its like old grease :rofl:
gonna pass it on to omm when I get a chance

High Sis :circle-of-love:

ok what was I thinking oh yea so
the tincture I m ade a friend tried out this was before I cooked it down
to rso and passed it on to omm
my friend used it yesterday I told him a capful I gave him maybe 3 or so capfuls worth
he ended up dumping it all in a soda he said he never felts so buzzed in his life
he was like a zombie giving one word answers at least in his mind it was yes and no he said hes not sure if he was just grunting out noises :rofl:
anywho so I cooked it down from that to rso and passed it on to omm yesterday
jo has her son and grandson there they are fixing up the place for them, asked me to haul some runnish to the dump for them
np and I had a chance to drop off the rso and make sure our buddy is doing well
jo said his memory is getting bad someone he knew called him last week and he didn't remember who it was
I really hope the oil helps him.
hes fair to midland as he always says and wishes everyone well

ill try to get my update posted soon

Tell Pops like a grain or two of rice size to start. Stuff is so simple to make as long as you have airflow. I don't personally know if it wood effect me but I'm going to try it. Besides this years outdoor crop didn't do to good so I got tons of mid's to work with. You'll get this outdoors dialed in. Thanks for sending that to Pops. GL Keepem Green

Tell Pops like a grain or two of rice size to start. Stuff is so simple to make as long as you have airflow. I don't personally know if it wood effect me but I'm going to try it. Besides this years outdoor crop didn't do to good so I got tons of mid's to work with. You'll get this outdoors dialed in. Thanks for sending that to Pops. GL Keepem Green

lol grain of rice? as soon as I gave it too him there was a maybe 10-15 grain size glob on the end of the spoon I had in there he proceeded to well it was really sticky so lets say he had a green smile :rofl:

Hey CHH

damn CHH I went out to get in the popcorn and you rolled up the house and moved! I stopped over but the lights were cut off, the weed was cut down and gone... dang.

but there was a little note and it was cool to know you moved over here :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good luck on the new grow

Old Green teeth cracked me up :cheesygrinsmiley: <somebody has to hack this emoticon and make the teeth green!

Hey CHH

damn CHH I went out to get in the popcorn and you rolled up the house and moved! I stopped over but the lights were cut off, the weed was cut down and gone... dang.

but there was a little note and it was cool to know you moved over here :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good luck on the new grow

Old Green teeth cracked me up :cheesygrinsmiley: <somebody has to hack this emoticon and make the teeth green!

Coool Brotha Glad your here
and here comes the first few posts
ill take more pics tomorrow since its res change day
I guess for the outdoor plants doesn't make a difference really but
I figure since I'm taking pics I may as well do it all at once
got the tincture then the oil pics will be posting here in a bit Thanks for joining along Brotha Buck :thumb:

E Koko mai bruddah!

Subbed

Maybe in a year we can share da kine clones. I stay looking to move over there

cool if ya do I will see you around :thumb:

ok lets get a post rolling
I think 60 wanted to see the oil
so here the pic of the 3 bottles of everclear ran down to just under 1 bottle
was boiling hard at 250 hehehehe that worked good enough to decarb

20161004_174721.jpg

I gave a friend about 3-4 capfuls in a bottle told him try just a cap first he dumped the whole thing in a soda and drank most of it
he said he never felt that stoned in his life lol
so I figured it worked :rofl:
still had some alcohol left in it too
then I cooked it down to rso pics in a few I think I got a couple other pics first of the box being tilled to get ready

20161005_101709.jpg

made a new box tilled the very bottom first so I could get more depth

20161005_101714.jpg

doobie

20161007_080634.jpg

heres that rso

20161007_152917.jpg

20161007_185213.jpg

box ready for the next round

20161009_123427.jpg

heres some that are getting ready to go out
one of them is the sour d mom I had it outside for a bit but it didn't want to take to the soil
I guess it happens sometimes pics to follow

20161009_143232.jpg

the sour d mom is the sad looking one in the front

20161009_143236.jpg

20161009_143242.jpg

ok next one will be ending 10/16

Back
Top Bottom