Nismo Tries To Tame The Gorilla! Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto & Six Shooter Auto

Welcome 420 family to this Auto Adventure! For the next 3 months we will be taming the infamous Gorilla Glue. This strain has been on our to grow list for a while and we are glad we are getting this opportunity. These were sent to us from Gorilla Seeds in favor of a journal of these Fast Buds strains.

We are doing 2 of each of the Gorilla Glue Auto and the Six Shooter Auto. They broke ground on 10-13-16 and are looking very healthy. They are in 5 gallon smart pots with Promix soil with added earthworm castings, additional perlite, and a touch of bone meal. Watering will be with RO water and for nutrients they will be getting the entire Fox Farms line up aka "The Dirty Dozen".

:morenutes:

Currently they are in a 4'x4'x7' tent under a 250w (actual wattage) LED but will be heading to the main stage once room opens up in 2 weeks. All conditions are controllable and are currently enjoying 78 degrees and 57% humidity.

DSC_023826.JPG

DSC_023726.JPG

So up first we have the Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto (GG1 or GG2).

Genes: sativa indica autoflowering
Genetics: Gorilla Glue autoflowering
Flowering: 8-9 week from germination
Harvest US: up to 1.3 pounds per light
Harvest EU: 400-600 g/m2 50-300 g/plant
Height US: up to 40 inches
Height EU: 60-100cm
THC: Very high
CBD: 0.8%
Autoflowering: Yes

This strain receives its name from the trichomes, that "glue up" the scissors when manicuring this baby. Gorilla Glue is a potent hybrid strain that delivers heavy-handed euphoria and relaxation, leaving you feeling "glued" to the couch. Its chunky, resin-covered buds fill the room with pine and sour aromas inherited from its parent strains

GG1
Day 6

DSC_023431.JPG

DSC_023525.JPG

GG2
Day 6

DSC_023225.JPG

DSC_023330.JPG

Next up we have the high yielding Fast Buds Six Shooter Auto (SS1 and SS2).

Room: Indoor | Outdoor
Genes: sativa/indica
Genetics: Crystal METH x Mexican Airlines
Flowering: 9 weeks from germination
Harvest US: up to 1.6 pounds per light
Harvest EU: 500 - 750 gr/m2; 80-350 g/plant
Height US: up to 55 inches
Height EU: 100 - 140 cm
THC: Very high
CBD: 0,6%
Autoflowering: Yes

Setting our sights on the goal of creating a super productive autoflowering strain, we thought long and hard about the traits that our geneticist could select to attain maximum results - unprecedentedly high yield and powerful effect - to greatly exceed what is just "a good autoflower". We selected the best of the best - the FastBuds flagship strains: Chrystal METH and Mexican Airlines. But this was only the beginning. Many months of stabilization were spent enhancing the vigor and potency of this new strain while retaining the key features of the parent strains. We are truly proud of our work and our hybrid fully lives up to its poppin' name - Six Shooter.

SS1
Day 6

DSC_022821.JPG

DSC_022926.JPG

SS2
Day 6

DSC_023028.JPG

DSC_023127.JPG

Group Shot

DSC_023628.JPG

This is going to be great grow since Fast Buds has some awesome genetics. They will be doing all of the work and will give them the tools to do it. Thanks for joining us on what will be an epic auto adventure!
:Namaste:

:passitleft:

re: Nismo Tries To Tame The Gorilla! - Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto & Six Shooter Auto

Yup :popcorn:

re: Nismo Tries To Tame The Gorilla! - Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto & Six Shooter Auto

Subbed I've a new grower on my first grow and looking forward to seeing this journal awesome job on the other I've learned so much already!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Welcome to :420: and to the journal! It'll be a good one as we are hoping for some big sticky buds.
I'm in!!...:popcorn:...h00k...
Welcome h00k! Here's a little something to go with that popcorn. :passitleft:
Subbed!!

Jimdogggy
:welcome: Jimdog to the adventure! Loaded up the new six shooter bong for ya :roorrip:
*Slips quietly into a front-row seat*

Everything is looking great! This should be exciting!
Didn't miss ya even though you came in almost quieter than a mouse. Hopefully it'll be an exciting one. :blunt:
This ought to be good. :popcorn:
What's up MJ? Welcome bud. :party:
Jacob my man! Take a seat, kick your feet up, and get ready for the sticky icky!

:woohoo: :party: :roorrip:

Ok I'm pulling up a chair nis I'm growing fast buds Crystal meth and Stardawg I'm about 30 days ahead of you and happy with the grow this far seemed to be a little slow to start but have made it up for sure. I'll be curious to see that GG. And on a side note did you notice almost every fb auto says the same 1.3 lbs yield? Lol I've done a daily journal since germination is that your plan? I'm excited to be able to see the differences in time and yield. Good growing brother

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

I will sit here and pass this twisty pipe around with some pineberry. :Namaste:

Slide over Shigg I am gonna sit right here then..... Twisty Time. Always wanted that Pineberry:thumb:

I will sit here and pass this twisty pipe around with some pineberry. :Namaste:
Ours has been ordered and just waiting for it to get here. I guess they have a hard time keeping them in the shelves. Smoke on it like a blunt or you can put it in a bong. Multiple uses. Love the idea.

Welcome aboard Shiggity. These will be under the PS1000 ones they start to flower so that they get super frosty. Will be under some T5s here soon to get some tight node spacing.

Ok I'm pulling up a chair nis I'm growing fast buds Crystal meth and Stardawg I'm about 30 days ahead of you and happy with the grow this far seemed to be a little slow to start but have made it up for sure. I'll be curious to see that GG. And on a side note did you notice almost every fb auto says the same 1.3 lbs yield? Lol I've done a daily journal since germination is that your plan? I'm excited to be able to see the differences in time and yield. Good growing brother

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Welcome aboard! Yeah yours are showing pistils now so they are about to take off on ya. :thumb:

I don't see 1.3 lbs coming off of one Auto indoors but I could easily see 4+ ounces per plant. As long as they veg for over a month I'll be happy.

I think I'll update this every other day or so. Not much changes daily to make an update in my opinion. We have our environments dialed in pretty good so growth should be optimal. Plenty of notes to be taken.

I'll slide in here. Had a busy night last night filling out job applications online. Gah!
I would hope you would slide in here since you will be doing the training on the Six Shooters...or we could do one of each...hmmmm :love:

I'm in too. I have some fast bud gg auto seeds waiting for my next grow.

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Welcome! Yeah I've seen a few grows with gorilla glue and have been wanting to do it. The big frosty buds are hard to say no to. Hope we put up a good showing for ya.

Back
Top Bottom