Hydro Small Scrog Grow

Nutria

Strain info:
  • strain: Cream Mandarine F1 Fast Version.
  • seed bank: Sweet Seeds.
  • genetic (indica/sativa): 60/40.
  • # plants: 4.

Setup:
  • tent: 2x2x4.5ft (60x60x140cm).
  • light veg: Mars-Hydro 300 led (5w chip, 140w total) modded with aftermarket fan to lower the noise.
  • light flo: (cooltube) 400w hps dimmed down to 200/300w. Maybe 200w+MarsHydro 300.
  • medium: Expanded clay, 3x 4.3"tube.
  • nutrients: tap water, GHE floraduo+H&G Root Excelurator, Superthrive, Si additive.
  • fans: 1x small usb fan, 5" extractor, fan

I know 4 plants are too much for such space but I want to take clones from the best one, keep rootmass small and cut time in veg.

I have fun building hydroponics system and this is a trial to maybe build a vertical system since I can not go bigger/wider. System is made of 3 tubes, each tube can host 2 plants, drain to an external res where there is a pump that pushes the solution to 360° micro sprayers located between plants and at the ends, 3 each tube.

I am growing in an attic so it is getting cold:
temp: 23c/73f
rh: 60%
that is why I want to try hps light for flowering, I will use a cooltube anyway. I planned to use a 250w bulb but instead of I bought dimmable 400w ballast and bulb, I also want to try both hps+led.
Winter is coming.

There will be a scrog net too, U shaped to gain some space.

I hope you guys will join my jorney, (as always) I am sorry for my english.

Plants have been started in a dwc bucket, all together. I had lot of root rot problems (damn diy solutions!) so it has been a slooooow start. Btw since I transfered them in the definitive system they started to grow pretty fast.
I don't know anymore how much they have been in veg, btw here are some photos:
22 oct
a22_10.jpg

25 oct
a25_10.jpg

27 oct
a27_10.jpg

I like your setups here,how long you will VEG them?
Plants have been started in a dwc bucket, all together. I had lot of root rot problems (damn diy solutions!) so it has been a slooooow start. Btw since I transfered them in the definitive system they started to grow pretty fast.
I don't know anymore how much they have been in veg, btw here are some photos:
22 oct
a22_10.jpg

25 oct
a25_10.jpg

27 oct
a27_10.jpg

lil update.
Switched to flowering, photos taken after 4 days.
I also defoliated
Light is now a 400w hps dimmered down to 300w

a306.jpg
b193.jpg
c203.jpg
d128.jpg
e48.jpg

Today I had to defoliate another time cause plants are getting bushy, even if they are in the 2nd week of 12/12. Still no flowers but cleaned the res and switched to flo notes (gh floraduo+calmag). I received Plant Succes Orca and will add it even if I have no more root rot problems, should I?
I have small version of an nutes: bud candy, big bud, bud factor x, probably will try them.
Should I use silica additive during flowering?

BTW the two on the right side are growing vigorously and net is full while the two on the left are small and will not full their side :/

17F

I heavely defoliated, plants seem to like it. Btw I can't reach the 2 behind to clean everything growing below the net.
I added Bud Candy, Bud Factor and Big Bud at half the suggested dosage.
before defo
a307.jpg

after
d129.jpg
c204.jpg
b195.jpg

Back
Top Bottom