420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: December 2016

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to @Canna Montana and @Nismo12 for Grow Journal of the Month - December 2016! :cheer:

This is a new award to celebrate the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine; based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers and a Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

The Kind Pen Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.

The couple that live together, grow together. Canna Montana and Nismo12's joint (sic) journal, Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!, is this month's winner. Covering a host of tips and techniques, from grow room set-up and germination to pollination and extracts and all growing points inbetween, their journal is full of detail, good info, very clear data across a host of relevant growing issues and good photos which are always pertinent. They have also gathered a great community of followers.

Thank you, Canna Montana and nismo12, for all you do for our community.

:Namaste:

Please also join in our other contests:
420 Magazine's Member of the Month
420 Magazine's Plant of the Month
420 Magazine's Nug of the Month
420 Magazine's Creme De La Creme Photo Contest

Please Note: In contests with polls, it is not possible to vote using the 420 Magazine mobile app. Please log in from a computer until we get the feature added.

This is entirely unexpected! It is an honor to accept this title with Canna. The fact that we didn't know we were in the running for this and it was chosen by the staff, makes it that much sweeter.

Thank you :420: for allowing us to share our journey and if it wasn't for this awesome community none of this would be possible.

Oh and I love the picture you chose. :thumb:

:passitleft:

Congrats you two :) :thumb:

Neat idea for an award, lots of great journals out there ....don't think I would like to have to narrow it down to choosing a winner as I have a hard enough time voting in the other contests as it is.

Oh My Goodness!!! This is so awesome! Gosh, to wake up to Nis sharing the good news was a really great way to start the day (after snuggles of course). Wow, JotM. I like the sound of that. None of this would be possible if it weren't for Nis's dedication to these girls. Thanks to the mods for choosing us. We will strive to keep providing good info and pics for all to see.: )

Journal of the month! You've gotta be kidding me, like this place wasn't amazing enough. Bravo 420 this place is truly like non other.

Congratulation to Nismo and Canna, your work here is incredibly beautiful, passionate and full of love. It's an honour and a pleasure to call you both colleagues of mine on this amazing platform of education and community.

:party::bong::circle-of-love::high-five::love:

:woohoo:

And another lovely sponsor has added to our prize package for Grow Journal of the Month.

Thank you to GYO Seedbank for contributing 100,000 Eucalyptus Points. Check their great site out. You'll see that 100,000 Eucalyptus Points will keep you happy for some time.

As ever, it's thanks to sponsors like GYO that we're all here. Please say 'thank you' by trying them out.

:thanks:

Great job and well deserved. Thank you for your work.

Peace, Hyena

Back
Top Bottom