Multi-Strain - Multi-Room - Auto Grow

newbiegrwer

I have 4 little autos vegging in my tent under LED and when the time is right they will be moved up to my stealth attic room to flower under the hps. 3 are from regular seeds and 1 is feminised. The 3 regulars are all Lemon Haze from Flash Seeds and the 1 feminised is Northern Light x Big Bud from World of Seeds. The 3 lemon haze are numbered 1, 2, and 3 on the id tags for distinction and tracking reasons. I am still debating seeding a female lemon haze separately in the tent or just scrapping any males that come up and starting my next seeds in the tent and getting a long veg. Chime in with any votes. I am using soil that I mixed myself from the best ingredients I could locally source without having all those time release fertilizers and my nutrients are fox farms. I got online and bought tiger bloom, grow big, big bloom, beastie bloomz, open sesame, cha ching, bembe, and sledgehammer. My led is a nova led 300w with dual switches for veg and bloom. Consumes roughly 100w in either mode but double if both switches are on and is hanging in a 4ft x 4ft tent in a spare room. My hps is 1000w in a nice hood powered by an Apollo purple reign digital dimmable ballast in an air conditioned and well insulated room I built in my attic.

20161207_162732.jpg
20161207_162715.jpg
20161207_162708.jpg
20161207_162653.jpg
20161207_162641.jpg

So, I just got 3 15w LED lamps for veg and flowering. Some people say that for every watt you'll get 1 gram of weed but is that the same with my LED lights?

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So, I just got 3 15w LED lamps for veg and flowering. Some people say that for every watt you'll get 1 gram of weed but is that the same with my LED lights?

Hard to say. There's so many other factors at play other than just light quality such as strain genetics, soil quality, nutrients, humidity, temperature, disease, bugs, light cycles, and training method. And to touch on the bulbs a little. Those 3 15w bulbs would probably be better suited for seedlings rather than a full grow but there may be people who have had good results with them.

Well then, I guess my harvest won't be that exciting the next couple of months but hey I just do it for fun so I'm okay with it if I do succeed to actually get a harvest.

Well then, I guess my harvest won't be that exciting the next couple of months but hey I just do it for fun so I'm okay with it if I do succeed to actually get a harvest.

You can invest a few extra bucks in some cfls and reflectors at Lowe's or Home Depot or go on ebay and get a cheap hid kit. The ballasts in the cheap kits are cap but they'll last until you save up for a good one.

Thank you! Well now I got no more money to spend on growing but here in the Netherlands you are allowed to sell your weed to dispenceries or coffeeshops. 3 plants with 45 grams of weed will get me some money though.

Thank you! Well now I got no more money to spend on growing but here in the Netherlands you are allowed to sell your weed to dispenceries or coffeeshops. 3 plants with 45 grams of weed will get me some money though.

How much can you get for clones? I have heard of clone farmers and frankly it sounds like the easiest path. Keep em in veg and master cloning and keep a constant flow of cash.

20161211_220759.jpg
20161211_220856.jpg
20161211_220902.jpg
20161211_220908.jpg
20161211_220914.jpg

Well here's a photo update on the babies. The lemon hazes have done some growing in the past couple days. Hopefully that northern light x big bud is close to having those roots planned out so she can start flourishing above soil. They are a beautiful green thanks to the fox farm nutrients. And so far there is no sign of pests in my homemade soil. Hopefully I got lucky. The lemon haze are mid way through their week 2 in pots with nutes and the northern light x big bud is mid way through week 1. Wednesday will be a new week for them.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom