PW's First Attempt At Aeroponics & PS1000 LED

Hey guys its time to start the spring grow so here we go.

Photo Strains:
Pineapple chunk
Girl scout cookies s1
Vanilla kush
Cotton candy
Kaliman cheese

Auto Strains:
Chemdog
Dark devil

Medium: coco in 3 gallon fabric

Nutrients: Advanced nutrients sensi for coco ph perfect, Mammoth P, calmag, Voodoo juice, tarantula and piranha.

Lights: perfect sun 1000 on a light rail 4.0. 30 inches above plants to start.

Water/feed: simple top feed from a 10 gallon res, will start watering with a 1 minute cycle 30 minutes after lights on. I want significant runoff so may have to increase watering time. The runoff will be recycled back to the res.

Exhaust: 4" inline blower
Intake: passive

Pics of my new babies so far
420-magazine-mobile1117658144.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2140983241.jpg
420-magazine-mobile276892133.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1625807074.jpg

Babies are 1-3 days above ground. Ill grow the autos to maturity then flip the photos.

re: PW's Coco With Recirculating Top Feed & PS1000 LED

Hey Pennywise, I'm subbed in and really looking forward to this one, that's for sure.

Loads of new babies, how exciting. Some nice strains there too! . .

Don't mention it. Fingers crossed she's on her way up. How long ago did you plant them all PW? Also what seed germination technique did you use, did you plant them straight into coco?

There all 1-3 days above ground, the autos were started in rockwool cubes then into coco. The Pineapple chunk was started straight to coco.

Ahh ok, thanks. I really, really like coco PW. It's such a great medium, the results are just amazing. I also think the fabric pots are the only way to go too, they create an amazing root system with the air pruning. I'm looking forward to seeing how you do things from start to finish in coco.

I'm going to belly up to the (soda) bar for this, promise I'll be nice.
Take it that the Autos are in the 3gal pots. I see mixed seed info on the Chemdog. Some say 60 days from seed to finish. Others say 75 to 80. I'm thinking 80 days, you? And your going to veg the photos this whole time...Outstanding!!! Get your training gear out, dust off the Bondage equipment. Daddy's girls are in for a treat. Is it going to get tight in your grow room? Where's the cheese? We are sending good vibes to her.

It'll be tight for sure, i vegged over 90 days with the SK so i think it'll be fine. If not i have a 3' x 3' and a chinese 1200 i can finish the autos with. Im guessing the chemdog will go at least 80 days.

I like, thanks looking forward for your grow. By the way what's with the purple phenomena? Obsession or Curiosity? lol

Thanks Pino yea i was going through journal withdraw so decided to get it rolling again. Now we see what the light will do. .

Back
Top Bottom