Legals's Grow

Legalize09

Hello All! This is my 2nd grow although my 1st was unsuccesfull bc they got too tall for me to handle.

Specs:

INDOOR- SOIL- BAGSEED
Light:400w MH light
Ferts:Fox Farm - GB,TB,BB
Light Schedule: 18/6 for 2-3 weeks then 12/12
# of Plants: 4 for now... will add more soon
Temperature: Between 77-83 F

heres a quick pic from my phone to show yall what i got going...

1685.jpg

I've decided to do something like a Sea of Green grow... I don't know how many I will plant just yet tho. The herb the seeds were from was pretty good stuff... About a 7 out of 10 in my opinion. My last grow got too big bc I Vegged them too long bc they were real sick n whimpy... So when I finally got them a good size and stared Flowering they sprung up more than expected

Sea of Green is a method of creating a constant harvest. I do it. I grow them in the veg cab and slide them outside to flower. My goal is 1 harvested plant/week.
I suspect you may have meant to say Screen of Green (or SCROG) where you put a lattice or screen over the top of your plants to increase yield.

I see a decent light in your setup. Is that a change from your first grow?

Sorry to ask so many questions.

Cheers!

No I just mean to have a lot of little plants instead of just a couple big ones. I had this light for the last grow as well. Don't worry bout the questions it's just good that someone checking out my grow

Yea I considered that as well... I'm not planning on using that... My basic plan is to just grow a lot of small ones in as short as time as possible... It could always change tho so u never kno?!?!

well its been a couple days... and things are starting to get rolling...

plant 4 sprouted on the 30th and plant 3 and 1 sprouted the next day (oct 1)

here are some pics

plant 4
P44.jpg

plant 3
p37.jpg

plant 1
p116.jpg

back for a quick update... been feeding the girls FoxFarm Big Bloom every other watering...the next watering (which should be tommorow) i will transplant the 3 (1 of the seeds failed) into bigger pots with better soil. i also have noticed bugs that i had in my last grow but i bought perlite today so when theyre in there new pots i will cover the top to get rid of them.

heres a quick pic...
p30.jpg

well ill see yall ina couple days!

transplanted the 3 into larger clay pots...i accidently didnt do one perfect but i think it will survive (CROSS UR FINGERS!!:grinjoint:)

i used a mix of Organic Soil and Regular Soil along with some Perlite...

also i covered the top of the soil with a layer of Perlite to get rid of the lil bugs that been hangin round my plant

2482.jpg

1689.jpg

4330.jpg

this last one is the one that kinda got injured in the move....PRAY for HER!!:smokin:
3407.jpg

I will be praying for her! Yours are about the same age as mine. It will be interesting to see how they develop. Good luck! And thanks for the comments on my other posts.

I will be praying for her! Yours are about the same age as mine. It will be interesting to see how they develop. Good luck! And thanks for the comments on my other posts.

thanks mcholdem! and yea ill check in on urs too lol we sound like two proud new parents talkin bout our kids

Plants are looking very good. Wish you and you plants luck! :rollit:

thanks i always appreciate hearing good words to keep me goin :Rasta:

hell yea Butcher!...and i just planted 3 more you can see them in the last pic

quick update...

the 3 transplanted plants are lookin a lil droopy.. i think they are in shock but i think they will likely pull through tho

here are the 2 that are droopy
12146.jpg

23103.jpg

On the right of this last one you can see the 3 new ones that i planted...got the seeds from some recent good dank n germed them the other day
3425.jpg

Hi Legalize09. Love your name;)
Did you think about Auto Flowering plants? They grow short and finish in 7 to 8 weeks. I may try them on my next grow because I don't have much space either.
Looks like your setup and ready to go. Good luck buddy and I be joining you for the ride. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom