Chump's First Indoor

Ms. chump stain

Hi, many of you may have looked through, or followed my first journal. In it, I grew bagseed outdoors, and had moderatly good sucess. So now I'm ready to try my hand at a budget indoor grow to get us through the winter.

Strains;
CH9 - Aroma
Dinafem - Diesel
Green House - Big Bang

Closet Grow, with little space. I keep the door cracked for fresh air, and have a fan inside to circulate the air.

Lights;
6 CFL Floods 120w equivalent
3 CFL 100w equivalent

Soil;
Miracle Grow Potting Mix

Water;
I leave the water out for a day to let the chlorine neutralize. I don't have a ph gauge.

Fan
I started by filling the pots with soil. Added a little water. About 2 hours later I dropped in the seeds about 1/2" deep and lightly covered them with soil. Aroma sprouted first, after about 2 days. Diesel and big bang followed about 2 days later.

I'll post pics tomorrow and map out a grow strategy.

:roorrip:

P1060585a.JPG

P1060578a.JPG

P1060577a.JPG

I know they're not much to look at, but you gotta start somewhere. I am noticing some yellowing of the leaves on the Aroma, and Big Bang (which I couldn't get a good picture of). Do you think it's okay? Could it be because the Aroma is touching the bulb? But the Big Bang is getting that same yellowish look to it's leaves, and it's the farthest away from it's bulb.

I think I might do LST to these. Once they start multiplying leaves, I'll tie 'em down maybe once. Veg for a week or two, then go into 12/12 to flower. Kind of a hybrid theory of growing. Going into early flower like the Cees method, and using LST to maximize the space and light.

I agree with GMT. Put your hand between the light and your little sprouts, if it's too hot for your hand them move them back a bit more.:surf:

I want to watch your grow from the beginning to harvest.:popcorn:

Like you once told me long ago many people need to see these kind of grows to see they can do it too.:grinjoint:

May the mj Gods be with you.:peace:

Thanks everyone for subscribing to my journal!

Big Bang is moving really slow. Diesel, and Aroma are really starting to take off. I switched there places with eachother, just to see if it was enviromental. But after a day or so, she's still looking really small. Maybe she's just slow to start? She's about 4 days old now, and looks like the other 2 did when they were 2.

Thanks MattCarnage!

It looks like Big Bang is picking up a little. I get some pics up soon. They're all still pretty little, and not much to really look at.

Thanks everyone who's stopping by to see my little garden. I'm thinking I need a cool name for my garden. Like; The Theraputic, Botanical, Herbal Gardens of Ms. Chump. Maybe I'll name my next journal something like that.

:roorrip:

Peace!

Back
Top Bottom