Bux's 252W LED Micro Bloom w/ CO2

WarBux79

This is my second grow. My first grow is still in progress and is battling root rot due to high reservoir temps. The root rot was giving me bad PH problems. Compared to these girls they look pretty beat up. I am going to go to the Hydro Store today and pickup some H2O2 and see if that helps.

As some of you know I am building a new flower room as soon as I move. With 6 of the 126w HG lights in an aero setup. I couldnt wait until Jan to try out my HG lights and my CHHC-1 Environmental Controller so I decided to veg two plants in my mother tent and use as much of my Bloom Room Equipment as possible.

The setup is as follows.

1 WW feminized and 1 Carnival Feminized seed Vegged for about 3 weeks under a 4' HO T5. As soon as the HG LED came in I mounted it added some Bushmaster and flipped to flower.

I have the full line of Advanced Nutes but opted not to use all of them on this grow. Instead I am using MoonDust as the base nute and AN's Bud Candy, Big Bud, Rhino Skin, Sensizym, Nerviana, Bud Ignitor, Bud Blood, and Piranha.

The Grow area is 2x2x4
I am keeping the nute solution at about 800 PPM
PH is holding steady at 5.5
Reservoir is currently at about 72 F
Ambient temps are set to 75 via the env controller.
If I turn off all ventilation the ambient temps reach 90 inside the tent.
I ordered a water chiller and De-humidifier and as soon as they come in I will start supplementing the tent with CO2 at 1500ppm and turn it into more of a closed growing area.

I started flowering Thursday Nov 19th

Here are the pics. As you can see these two girls are really bushy. One I topped and the other I missed and Fimmed it accidently. The bigger one has a bit of stress on her from foliar feeding but still looks awsome.

tmpphp9vuO0j.jpg

tmpphp5Rdde1.jpg

tmpphpY373K7.jpg

tmpphpYew3o5.jpg

re: Bux's 252W LED Micro Bloom w/ CO2

tmpphpYew3o5.jpg

Those are some bigg ass leaves my dude...

:popcorn:

Thx for stopping in. HAHA they are big leaves. Real short and squat. I dont have a lot of vertical height left for them to use. I thought that wrinkled effect was from me accidentally Fimming it. The seeds were planted about 4 weeks before I flipped them to flower.

well I noticed the strain I have grows really smooth under cfl, then under led at 16 hrs its much faster, but under 24" hr LED, the are noticibly bigger every 8 hrs or so, but the fastest grown areas are wrinkled just like that.

Not saying it couldnt be from the fimming but just generally pushing the plant to its limits outta be the culprate to this. Leaves seam to live just as long though, and arent as wrinkled as they grow and age.

wow those fan leaves could actually be used as fans, lol.
They seem to really like that HGL led Bux. Looking good.
Can't wait to see your tent loaded up.
Can't tell for sure from the pics, but do I see some pistles forming?

Nice setup you have there. Some great equipment.:goodjob:
can't rep you again yet but I can rate your thread.

wow those fan leaves could actually be used as fans, lol.
They seem to really like that HGL led Bux. Looking good.
Can't wait to see your tent loaded up.
Can't tell for sure from the pics, but do I see some pistles forming?

Nice setup you have there. Some great equipment.:goodjob:
can't rep you again yet but I can rate your thread.

Hey Thanks for dropping in. Yea they really do love this light. They are only a few days into flowering currently but they seem to be responding much faster then the ones under the UFO's. They don't have any pistils yet but I think the HG LED and Bud Blood combo is kicking them into overdrive. All in all I am very pleased with how these ones are turning out compared to my first ones.

Hey Thanks for dropping in. Yea they really do love this light. They are only a few days into flowering currently but they seem to be responding much faster then the ones under the UFO's. They don't have any pistils yet but I think the HG LED and Bud Blood combo is kicking them into overdrive. All in all I am very pleased with how these ones are turning out compared to my first ones.

Thats a good sign, I'm getting more pumped to get things rolling under the 126w.:goodjob:

Tuned in for this one.

What brand tent is that your using? Would you buy another one of theirs?

I dont know the brand I got it on ebay for a hundred bucks.

Its just going to be for mothers after this because of size but I would buy another one if I needed a small tent. Its pretty sturdy at the roof it will hold like 120 lbs. I have seen several of the larger brands in person at my local grow shops and when I purchase my bloom tent I will go with one of the Intense or Darkroom models.

After much debate I have decided to switch my 2 new girls over to my AN Bloom nutes instead of the all in one (MoonDust) that I was using with just some AN additives. My water chiller came in yesterday and today I am going to hook it up. I am still waiting on the CO2 regulator. I should have that in few days and then this grow can really get started.

P1000416.JPG

My smoking apparatus.
P1000417.JPG

Loving that setup Bux, you are gonna be on th ecutting edge when you get all set up. Good job.
Got some serious nutes there.

heheh Wet Betty sounds like a lot of fun.

Hey hows it going? New Pics will be tomorrow. Did a little black Friday shopping today and picked up a drill powered pump to drain the reservoirs. Its pretty neat for little reservoirs. I seen a cool little hand held pump at lowes today. They showed people pumping out overflows, fish tanks, bath tubs ect with it. Its a pretty nice idea for anyone who has access to their reservoirs but doesnt have a way to remove all there water in their reservoir.

After much debate I have decided to switch my 2 new girls over to my AN Bloom nutes instead of the all in one (MoonDust) that I was using with just some AN additives. My water chiller came in yesterday and today I am going to hook it up. I am still waiting on the CO2 regulator. I should have that in few days and then this grow can really get started.

P1000416.JPG

My smoking apparatus.
P1000417.JPG

LOL, look at all those nutes. im embarassed by my cheapness. Beautiful setup and plants. Good luck. Im really in need of a better led.

Best Wishes

WCT

Day 9 of Flowering

I noticed my roots were brown it scared the crap out of me. Then when I rubbed against the root it was bright white underneath. I did some research and found out the brown film is beneficial microbes from the nutes.

not much to report. This system is pretty easy to take care of. So here the girls are in their first week of flowering.

Both Girls the last pic is them and the de-humidifier
P1000420.JPG

P1000429.JPG

P1000430.JPG

This one is the WW and she has more flower sites. These are all I was able to photograph but there are more on the other side.
P10004211.JPG

P1000422.JPG

P1000423.JPG

P1000424.JPG

Carnival She only has two flower sites. She always was a smaller plant.
P1000425.JPG

P1000426.JPG

P1000427.JPG

Looking great. Any ideas what's causing the discolored leaves on the bottom? Seems the left one has more than the right.

Back
Top Bottom