Alientic's 4th Grow - Barney's Farm G13 Haze Feminized

alientic

:welcome: This grow I did a few things different. I decided to try Barney's Farm G13 Haze and Dutch Master Gold Nutrient. So far so good with this grow. I'm in the 2nd week of flowering right now. All comments are welcome and appreciated. And now on to the pics. These pics were taken on 11/08/09

SSC_0293.JPG

SSC_0294.JPG

SSC_0295.JPG

SSC_0296.JPG

SSC_0297.JPG

SSC_0298.JPG

There's more pics on the way!!

Your not using that fogger they gave you with that are you? Heats the water and can cause root rot.
I used the ultrasonic fogger on my last three grows without root rot. So it worked fine for me. I'm not using it on this grow cause it's inop and I don't feel like replacing it lol.

Okay so I have decided to scrap this grow about a month ago because I have focused my attention elsewhere and the plants were not looking good once I started to flower. I was like a month in to flowering and the buds were just not there. I have another grow or mother plant I should say with my new setup, which I will post later on today. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

i was gonna say something as I was looking at the photos...they were hurting...looked like you were having a problem controlling the PH....cant wait to see the new ones

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!
Okay so I have decided to scrap this grow about a month ago because I have focused my attention elsewhere and the plants were not looking good once I started to flower. I was like a month in to flowering and the buds were just not there. I have another grow or mother plant I should say with my new setup, which I will post later on today. Thanks for hanging in there with me.
So the journal is not abandoned it's scrapped as noted above thank you for checking.

Back
Top Bottom