MorAk's 2010 ak47 and unknown hazeXak47 grow

morAk

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and I'm just finishing up my 4th grow of the year. In the mean time I have 10 ak47 clones and 10 unknown sativa x ak47 clones. The ak47 pheno I use is indica dominant that I got from Serious and have since bred and cross bred it. The original unknown sativa I acquired from a close friend who had hermied seeds. The plants were super fruity and budded nicely but took a long time to finish as all sativas do. I crossed that sativa with my ak and the result are the clones I'll be using, I hope the flowering time is reduced with the cross.

I used foxfarms hydro nutrients and solubles for all but this last grow in which I used general hydro maxigro and maxibloom along with the foxfarm solubles. I'll be using this last combo for this upcoming grow because the nutrient mix is very stable and requires little ph adjustment.

My flower room can't accomodate all 20 plants so I will be splitting my flower area in half. I intend to run both flower areas with a single ballast and a double pole double throw relay for the lamp. I will be using a single reservoir so I will have to add another pump and pump timer.

I'm currently running a combination of 2ft fluoros, 23w cfls and 105w cfl in the veg area, that will change to a single 400w MH when the clones go to the flower area. I plan to put all 20 clones in hydroton in the flower room and veg them there while I do the upgrades to the flower areas and the veg area.

A little about my setup:

1kw hps cool tube flower area
ebb and flow in hydroton, 115 L reservoir w/ 2 airstones

ak47 on 10 day flush, chop chop on New Years
100_12584.JPG

the unknown haze X ak47 mom and extra 2 clones in soil
100_12573.JPG

right front an ak47 that split on its own- unknown gender
100_12563.JPG

the 10 ak47 and 10 sativa X ak47 clones
100_12553.JPG

Wow :yikes: nice set up man. Those are some fat girls you have there, love the set-up. Welcome to the forums and everything, everyone is willing to help around here if you have any questions. Honestly looks like you have everything under control though. Looking forward to watching this one. :popcorn:

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom