H2OGanjaFarmr's Large Closet Grow - 2010

H2OGanjaFarmr

Okay... I'm kinda new to this site but not too new to the art of Marijuana Cultivation. I rather enjoy Growing... I've always grown indoors but I would love to try outdoors come spring... I've always done hydro, except for my past mothers which were in dirt. I have more than one grow but this is the one I just put together... I should be making another journal which will start once I put those plants into bloom which should be really shortly here...

I'm starting pretty much new... I was raided late October by LEO... even though they new I was Legal... they trashed everything... What I resent most is my collection of strains. That's right all of my mothers... :( Anyway I started new from clones which were generously provided to me by awesome fellow growers, and will be pushing forward to expand my strain collection once more. The legal crap has not yet come to an end... they are just sitting around with their thumbs up their @sses waiting to do whatever they think they're gonna do... my attorney told me I'm legal so if I wish to keep growing go for it... I took full advantage of that advice... :) Some of my equipment is old... I had to dip into my storage and grap some old stuff cause I couldn't afford the high tech things I'm used to since I'm now paying for an attorney. The Sheriff has all of my Electronic Ballasts and well everything I had in my grow.

My Friend Helped out alittle... when I say alittle I mean alittle... he washed the hydroton and handed me things when I needed them... LOL. He wanted to squeeze a bunch of plants in there and I told him he was crazy... We are gonna start at 16... I really think it should be 12 but I thought I'd be nice... :)

I hope everyone enjoys this... I know I will... :yummy:

Equipment:
1000W HPS Ballast, Reflector
1000W Convertable Bulb (HPS to MH)
2 - 6" Active Air Fans
Can Filter Model 50 Carbon Filter
4" Hepa Filter
Ebb & Gro w/16 pots
350W Titanium Reservoir Heater
Humboldt Nutrients - Grow, Micro, Bloom

Plants:
6 - Jimmy Legs (Local Strain - Mostly Sativa)
4 - Strawberry Cough
3 - Mango
2 - White Widdow
1 - Lemon Skunk

Photos:
Here's the Room
rsz_dsc01288.jpg

rsz_dsc01283.jpg

rsz_1dsc01279.jpg

rsz_dsc01282.jpg

Almost Done
rsz_11dsc01336.jpg

Exaust Fan, Filter and Reservoir
rsz_dsc01333.jpg

Fresh Air... There's a Hepa Filter at the other end
rsz_dsc01334.jpg

DONE
rsz_dsc01341.jpg

More Pictures To Come...

I see your using the same ebb and gro setup that I have. It's a great hydro setup had mine over a year now 4 crops so far.....I average from 2 to 3 lbs of buds per crop....:ganjamon::ganjamon:

I see your using the same ebb and gro setup that I have. It's a great hydro setup had mine over a year now 4 crops so far.....I average from 2 to 3 lbs of buds per crop....:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Yeah... I'm using a different drum though... I rigged it up with that drum... no specific reason... that's actually the third ebb and gro system I bought... the first got snagged by LEO... the other is in my other grow... I love them they're the best for medium large grows...

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Running a 1000 watter in a 6x8 could be a little tricky ...you definitely need a fan to move the air around and a exhaust fan for the heat......you got a good start on it, but you know ebb and grow systems there great.....:nicethread::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Yeah there's a fan and an exhaust... I have some pics that are now acouple days old I'll upload soon... Sorry about how long I've been off... I got picked up on a warrant for manufacturing and possession with intent which I was unaware of until the traffic stop... I WAS AND CONTINUE TO BE LEGAL TO GROW, POSSESS, AND USE MEDICAL MARIJUANA... unfortunately the law around here doesn't see it as legal even though the state says it is so after mucho denero in attorney fees, time, and aggravation I continue to fight the good fight... again sorry about not being on I love keeping up with the threads but they picked me up and housed me in one county then two days later transported me and arraigned me in another...

Yah gonna need some air moving and ventilation for sure, but was running a single 1000watt in the corner of a 10x10 room a few weeks ago, and with this weather it stayed 77 degrees in room with a 20$ duct booster on only. If I can run a 1000 watter in a 3x3.5 room, you can for sure.

LOL... funny thing is I have a fan constantly moving air and an exhaust that kicks on once an hour but with all that sealed plastic it's been like 80 and right outside that zipper it's no more than 50 degrees... I could move the intake to pull from that side which would be pulling in cool air but it hasn't been too much of an issue at 80 so... if it ain't broke... I sure as hell can't afford the time to fix it... LOL... J/K... I'd do anything to keep my ladies comfy... they do good by me if I do good by them...

Okay... Now these pics were Monday... before I got arrested on that B.S. Warrant...
So 2 Days in Veg. I'll have more pics soon but bad news... When I got out of Jail I had a buddy check up on it so I wasn't too close to the grow cause I didn't want another ILLEGAL B.S. RAID and he said everything was fine... well apparently after that my control buckets drain hose to the pump disconnected at that barrel inside and pushed all the water out through the cord hole... I Found the res empty early Sat Morning which means prob. 2 days without water... I just checked on them and they are looking MUCH better... they were extremely droopy and some leaves were crunchy so I'll take pics tomo and post them but I think they will need quite a bit of recovery time...

Oh and a tip with the EZCloner and Clonex Solution... I always did half the recommended dosage of the Clonex Solution in the EZCloner mainly because it was so expensive but I started getting awesome deals from my local Hydro Shop and I decided to try full strength... I figured hell if half does awesome full should kick @ss... WRONG... You can see the yellow on some of the plants... I think it over powered them and created a nute lockout cause every clone had either a bit of burn or yellowing before the roots took and the roots took LONGER by far then ever before... Sooo... If using both keep at 1/2 recommended... I think that would amount to 5ml/Gal...

rsz_dsc01342.jpg

There was some Condensate coming off that PVC pipe but that light in there really dried it up... RH was 78% the first couple of days now its 42% max and no Condensate :)
rsz_dsc01344.jpg

Keep on Medicating...

Okay bro's... UPDATE time... LOL... Well somehow my defenses were penetrated by spider mites and it was a medium to large infestation... the plants weren't much bigger than in the pics before these... I took the dead White Widdow and replaced it with a 4 week White Widdow clone that has never had any nutes, only Clone solution, as you can see the leaves are yellowing, I'm not sure if that is because it went from no nutes into a full veg nute situation, or the pesticide or just transplant shock either way I'm replacing the nutes soon so it'll be figured out... anyway, so I hit hard with some AZA something, it is supposedly organic and supposed to somehow retard their growth... I went back seven days later and these are the pics... taken yesterday, they are looking alot better no living mites are visible and they've grown quite a bit... At this time I kicked them from a 24 hour light schedule to a 16 hour light schedule... I was thinking of giving them another week or two before kicking them over to flower but I'm kind of in the air on whether I should give them a week, or two... Hahaha... If anyone wants to give me their opinion I would most definitely take it into consideration... :)

rsz_dsc01350.jpg

As you can see these three were retarded as well as the mites... LOL. They are the Strawberry Cough...
rsz_dsc01354.jpg

It's kind of weird how their new growth is coming out... I think it's the damn pesticide... supposed to be organic but I guess a lot of organic things can screw up other organic things... LOL.
rsz_dsc01356.jpg

Well... Let me know what you think... I appreciate when people chim in and give their opinions...

room looks like its coming togethre. Sorry to hear about the spidermites bro..But hey your getting through it. And big ups for having the sence to back up your plants. Always better to be then sorry right? And that growth will grow out and the next set of leafs should be fine. Again great work. Cant wait to see that room pumping!!+rep(gotta wait a spread the love a lil bit first..lol)

room looks like its coming togethre. Sorry to hear about the spidermites bro..But hey your getting through it. And big ups for having the sence to back up your plants. Always better to be then sorry right? And that growth will grow out and the next set of leafs should be fine. Again great work. Cant wait to see that room pumping!!+rep(gotta wait a spread the love a lil bit first..lol)
Thanks bro. Yeah the spidermites blew... not sure where I got them from... none of my other rooms or clones have them and that is the cleanest room I've built... LOL. I always try and have a couple extra clones/vegging plants just incase... never know what kinda shiznit is gonna happen. I'm sure the new growth will be fine too it's just weird... I think the strawberry cough is a pretty touchy plant from what I've seen so far. Thanks again bro... I love when people stop by and say high... With or without +reps... +reps is always nice though... :)

thought I come over and return the love my friend! Maybe if the LEO partook in something they would have a better 'tude. Terrific set up and plants look awesome, great recovery! +reps to you H2O

Yeah... if they'd pull me over and ask if I'd share I'd be more than willing to spark up with em but they pull me over and haul my ass off instead... LOL. Hell I guess if they started pulling me over and sparking up with me I probably wouldn't make it more than acouple miles before I'd have to go back home and get more then I wouldn't have any for my patients... LOL. Thanks bro... I appreciate it...

Back
Top Bottom