Preparing for the Out of Doors

Greenthumb422

So I been working onb these 5 girls for a few months. There is two or three Purple strains in there. I have yet to name it. Here is what some indoor of it looks like>>
Picture_198.jpg

How long is your growing season? Do you have to worry about frost conditions cutting it short?

lol I figured as much. Awesome purple bud. My address is 4578 N. 420Ave. Detroit Michigan. Feel free to send some in the mail, ill send you rubies in return.:bravo::bravo::bravo:

No i don't but you never know, I was Down south last year and the cold temps killed the entire tomato crop., Notice how Tomato's are about 3 times more expensive than last year? Pics commingt soon. Planting some tomorrow
Have you got your holes dug yet, and what are you useing for soil ??:reading420magazine:

my plants are 4 weeks into the flowering phase and no buds have appeared it has the pre-flowers and i can tell its straight up female can anyone tell me if this is normal

They've been flowering for a month outdoors? Would you happen to live in the Southern Hemisphere by chance?

Otherwise... Probably normal. If you set plants out a month ago and they started to flower from the drop from the amount of light-hours you were giving them inside (if you started them inside), they probably have since stopped as the day hours (plus associated pre-dawn and post-dusk light) have been increasing and that likely placed them solidly back into the vegetative state.

But this is just guesswork on my part based on the amount of information that you gave. I could well be wrong.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom