Blueberry and Skunk #1 Grow

LotzOfTrycs

Sorry to start a little late but this is my second grow so I am a newbie and I definitely learned a lot from the first grow but still have a lot to learn. I am at day 32 with these. Still am not able to tell sex yet but getting very close, only 2 plants showing right now and they look like females but should know for sure in a day or 2.

Here is what I am working with:
Strains-Blueberry (7 plants) and Skunk #1 (8 plants)
Pots-#3 square pots, I think just under 2 gallons
Medium-Sunshine mix #4, 55%-65% Canadian spagnum peat moss, perlite, dolomitic limestone, gypsum and wetting agent.
Lights-8 bulb T5 for veg, 600w HPS for budding
Nutrients-General hydroponics 3 part system, FloraGrow, FloraMicro and FloraBloom

I will post some pics as soon as I can figure it out:roorrip:

DSCN01374.jpg

DSCN01381.jpg

DSCN01396.jpg

The last picture is a Skunk #1 that had a light fell on it. I seemed to save it and now it has 3 tops. A little early for topping or fiming, but it worked.

My ladies that are going right now. 1 Skunk #1 test seed and 4 clones from a random bag seed. Mother turned out good, sweet taste with a skunky smell and a clear minded high. These plants are 22 days into flowering.
DSCN01403.jpg

DSCN01431.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pic but just to show the size of this Skunk #1 plant
DSCN01442.jpg

This is almost a perfect square plant

Thanks for following gunjababy. That plant and the 3 other smaller ones are clones off of a mother plant I harvested a couple of weeks ago. I had no idea what kind of plant it was, I just know it was a Twilight cross. The big plant flowering is the Skunk #1.

In my veg tent there are 7 blueberry and 8 skunk #1. I have already noticed the size of the skunk #1. They can grow inches everyday. I do have a 8 ft high grow space and with my light I might be able to push about 6 1/2 ft.

The Skunk #1 in flower only vegged for about 5 weeks.....I should have pushed for another couple of weeks. Day 23 and it is producing a lot of beginning buds all over.

I have also been keeping an eye on my pH. It is normally balanced right around 6.8-7.0. I have had good results with that pH in past. I watered this plant a few days ago and at 1st 6.8 pH was coming out. I am going to try something next watering.

which BB seeds did you get Dutch Passion or DJ Short ? if you're not sure what kinda of a plant it was how do u know if its skunk # 1 ? just curious ??

Oh yeah i have a clone off the skunk #1 i just harvested and the light also fell on it, so i topped it and it came out very similar to yours i'll take a pic in the a.m. and post on my page. It;s like 4 feet now, only 1 week in flower.CRAZY

which BB seeds did you get Dutch Passion or DJ Short ? if you're not sure what kinda of a plant it was how do u know if its skunk # 1 ? just curious ??

Oh yeah i have a clone off the skunk #1 i just harvested and the light also fell on it, so i topped it and it came out very similar to yours i'll take a pic in the a.m. and post on my page. It;s like 4 feet now, only 1 week in flower.CRAZY

The BB and Skunk#1 seeds came from a buddy that got some buds and the seeds were inside his bag. The 1 Skunk #1 was the 1st seed I had found and I had instantly germinated. The other seeds I had found later. So I don't know what kind of BB seeds those are but they were tastey buds.

Brotha,

That one clone looks pretty funky. You say that it has always had growth like that since the beginning??

I wonder how the buds will come out. Hopefully funky good!

check temp humidity vent water ph

Been checkin all the vitals. Everything has been good. My other clones are healthy and I haven't done anything different with the other clones.

Anything can create a seed or there would be no such thing as that strand if it did not create seeds. My guess is there was a male or a hermie in the room.

Been checkin all the vitals. Everything has been good. My other clones are healthy and I haven't done anything different with the other clones.

Anything can create a seed or there would be no such thing as that strand if it did not create seeds. My guess is there was a male or a hermie in the room.

do you mean strain? or strand? dont mean it the wrong way but why would someone allow a hermi or male in the room ? unless they wanted seed. then why would they allow you to have such seed?

do you mean strain? or strand? dont mean it the wrong way but why would someone allow a hermi or male in the room ? unless they wanted seed. then why would they allow you to have such seed?

It's not that hard for a hiding hermie to polinate itself or a nearby plant. Or could be from a rogue pollination during an outdoor grow. No matter how it happens, sometimes you find a seed or two hiding in a 1/2 lb. A grower might not know they're giving you a seed. That is how I got the seed of Purple Monkey Balls for my first grow. And that's how I got the seed for a few of the mystery plants I'm growing right now.

Back
Top Bottom