First Grow Journal-Mystery Clones

Calimann

9days_hyb.jpg
I am going to try putting one of these together, I am already in the second week of flower cycle, but I do have pics that I took just to monitor my progress, so I will post until I get up to date, then post more as they grow.

Using soil...MG moisture control potting soil
Veg nutes were organic alsakan fish emulsion and kelp 3-2-2
Organic brown sugar
Thrive (vitamin b/hormone stuff)
Occasional dab of epsom salts
Water from the hose ( really hard water here )

I used 24 hour light, a 150w hps until they got too big for it, then a 400w Agrosun Halide, along with as much time on the back porch as the weather would allow, outdoor temps ran from 50-60 for the first month or so, indoor temps were 70.

Using an empty bedroom for indoor lighting and dark period, no co2 or reflective mylar( yea, I know that would be better, no bucks)

The clones came from the MMJ club I go to, they were in a tray marked Blue Dream, but since one looks Sat dom and the other is a hybrid, I really have no idea what they are.
Beginning_2.jpg

after_6_days.jpg

9_days_sat.jpg

11days_1.jpg

13_days.jpg

15_days.jpg

17_days.jpg

17daytop.jpg

2wks07.jpg
2wks05.jpg
2wks04.jpg
Today is 2 weeks exactly, golf balls everywhere, this journal is up to date with these pics. Current food is 5-50-5 shulz bloom, 3-2-2 organic fish/kelp stuff, superthrive b vitamin w/hormones, organic brown sugar (palmful in a gallon).
I give them a half gal of clear water, let it settle then a half gal with the above food mixed in every day when they sit in the sun, and every other when I have to keep them indoors due to cold/windy weather.
2wks01.jpg

2wks02.jpg

2wks06.jpg

:yahoo:

Sweetness there Calimann!! I love the first sign of femaleness for sure. What a beauty these are! It looks like your plants had more nitro in the veggie stages than mine did.

Excellent grow!

Those are some beautiful ladies. I'm popping the corn now and going to sit back and watch. :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom