BubbaDank's Blue Cheese and Violator Kush Grow (Flood and Drain)

BubbaDank

420 Member of the Month: Second Place Winner
Fellow friends and growers Decided i would start a new journal this will b my second grow of Barneys farm Blue cheese and my first of the violator Kush.I have mother of both that are constantly in veg .anyways here are details enjoy :Hookah They will be going into flower in Another week or 2 (havent decided:tokin:

table Size -2x4 flood and drain
Medium -hydroton& 6 inch rockwool cubes
Lights -2x400watt hps cool tubes
Nutrients -General hydroponics Flora series Grow,Micro,Flower , Floralicious plus and kool bloom
Strain(s) - 10 Blue Cheese & 4 Violator Kush
Yield :NA
Temp:76.8
Ph:5.9
PPm:1270

20gal res (per gal) 7.5ml floragrow,5ml floramicro,2.5ml florabloom,
1ml Floralicious plus,
NO pests:cheer:
and im Super cropping
NOw for the best part The PHotos :wood::grinjoint:

First picks are of the my first grow of Blue Cheese:cheer:
IMAG01442.jpg

IMAG01491.jpg

IMAG01432.jpg

IMAG01573.jpg

The next pic is of the first 6 clones of Blue Cheese i started in the table 2 weeks prior to the 8 clones (4 Blue cheese&4 Violator Kush) i added today, I will be starting flower within the next week or two
IMAG01322.jpg

Below are of today about ten minutes ago with all 14 clones :smokin:
IMAG0236.jpg

IMAG02371.jpg

IMAG0246.jpg

IMAG02391.jpg

IMAG02452.jpg

IMAG02421.jpg

IMAG02401.jpg

IMAG0235.jpg

IMAG02331.jpg

below is a closeup of one of the Blue cheese clones
IMAG02483.jpg

And the closeup of one the Violator Kush clones
IMAG02502.jpg

well thats the setup and thats my gurls EnjoY :roorrip:

More updates tomorrow as well as pics of my mother beasts

Sup, BuBBaDaNK, you have a nice set up going on.Ill be watching closely, ive been wanting to try hydro.Not to mention the BlueCheese looks bomb.
Good luck.

Sup, BuBBaDaNK, you have a nice set up going on.Ill be watching closely, ive been wanting to try hydro.Not to mention the BlueCheese looks bomb.
Good luck.

YO MotAvation, whats good man .thanks for stopn thru. My bad on a late reply.:tokin:

Anyways Just a QUICK UPDATE tell tonight . as for now im hedn to a fellow farmers to take down sum clones of THe Blue Cheese .as well as (i think) AK 48,bubblegum and OG Kush witch im pretty sure were all feminized seeds. So i just finished with a water change and am now feeding aggressive VEG nutes . The Blue CHeese seems to be a VERy strong strain and can handle a hell of a load, now on the other hand im not so sure about the Violator Kush.This is my first time flowering the VK ,so im not really sure what to expect(ANY INFO ON VIOLATOR KUSH IS WELCOME) i have had both of my mothers going from seed for about 7 months (and has supplied a lot of clones) WEll i gota get goin but FULL update TONIGHT WITH LOTS OF PHOTOS (cuz that what everyone really wants to see:blunt:)

Well everyone things are lookn beter every water change.I bumped up my Nutes to Aggressive GROW ,then in 7-10 days ill go to transition for another week. Havent had much ph movement at all either witch is wonderful (takes about 2 to 3 days to go from 5.8 to 6.2-6.3) well im way tired so im just gonna post sum pics of the my clones and a few of my mother plants.Then in the morning ill post the pics of my wonderful Blue Cheese trimming session i had earlier in my day and the pics are way nice:popcorn:

Below is a photos i took after my water change today
IMAG02691.jpg

IMAG02641.jpg

IMAG02632.jpg

IMAG02601.jpg

IMAG02591.jpg

The next photo is one i took to show the bend were i pinched and bent the clone
IMAG02621.jpg

IMAG0261.jpg

Now the next couple of photos are of the mother plants that started it all

this first photo is the Violator Kush mother
IMAG02682.jpg

Below is my Blue Cheese Mother she is a huge gurl
IMAG02671.jpg

time for sum sleep Photos tomorrow of the trimming session:cheer:

OK so finely i got these Photos up (ya,I know ive been a little slow:tokin:)
(for those just check n up these photos are of a buddies Grow and a Trimming session i was so gifted to take part in. HE had 2 Blue cheese clones that i had gave to him ,and some BuBBlegum and OG-KUsh ). all grown under a 250 watt hps in a 4x4 grow box using all part Fox Farm Nutrients and Sunshine mix#4. Enough jaber talk EnJoY the Photos:cheer:
( all Photos courtesy of my cell phone)
( COMMENTS PLEASE)
Ok so the first photos are of the Blue Cheese
IMAG03051.jpg

IMAG0301.jpg

IMAG03041.jpg

IMAG0307.jpg

IMAG0329.jpg

IMAG0300.jpg

(Below) OG-Kush

IMAG0286.jpg

IMAG02801.jpg

IMAG0283.jpg

IMAG0288.jpg

(Below)Bubblegum(Colorado? )

This photo is a plant that is got a few more weeks
IMAG0276.jpg

IMAG0275.jpg

IMAG0274.jpg

IMAG0273.jpg

IMAG02721.jpg

IMAG0271.jpg

EnJoY:popcorn: TonIght i will post updates on THe Blue Cheese &Violator Kush:cheer:

OK so ,I totally blame this late night update on my buddy ,one bowl of his blue cheese and here I am trying to type this out:smokin: (SLOWLY)way STONED!!!!
IMAG0343.jpg

So everything seems to be going as normal as i could hope for.:)The Blue cheese has never been a hard strain to maintain, it has always been a plant that can handle high doses of food,and loves to be bent and SLAPED around a lot.:grinjoint:.The Violator on the other hand has been a little slower on taking a liking to the nutes at the current strength (no burning tho) Yet i do see new growth so cant all be bad. (someone let me know what they think about the looks of the Violator kush)

A run-threw on how long they have been in VEG.
THe first 6 Blue Cheese are on day 17 of 18/6 lighting,and the Violator Kush is on day 4 of 18/6 lighting.

PH-6.14 I adjusted it back to 5.7
water/temp-23.8 c room/temp-79.1f humidity-37%
ppm-1240
IMAG03321.jpg

IMAG0334.jpg

Below are some Photos To EnJoY :roorrip:
IMAG0330.jpg

IMAG03331.jpg

IMAG0337.jpg

IMAG0335.jpg

IMAG03361.jpg

IMAG0338.jpg

IMAG0339.jpg

IMAG0340.jpg

OK so i decided id add my collection of feminized Seeds
IMAG0341.jpg

P.S. i will not be Updating again tell the end of the week But i will be on daily for comments and replys Thanks And EnJoY:reading420magazine:

If your temps and PH are constantly like you've described, it must be the nutes. I had a problem early on with too little Nitrates. Then I added some and my yellowing went away. Try reducing the veg nutes to a lighter concentration and see if the problem persists. Only way to tell is trial and error. :goodluck:

If your temps and PH are constantly like you've described, it must be the nutes. I had a problem early on with too little Nitrates. Then I added some and my yellowing went away. Try reducing the veg nutes to a lighter concentration and see if the problem persists. Only way to tell is trial and error. :goodluck:

HEy man thanks for the insight :cheer: ya i noticed my res has dropped about 3 gal so im just going to do what u stated and change the solution back to a lower strength and then add as needed . Trial and error is the only way to learn THANKs again herbsnbuds

Hello Bubba, I've been biting my tongue but that shit hurts. I'm just gonna come out and speak:
Why the cool tube with no ducts? And why is the light so high?
If it's only 400w, get it down there where the action's going to be.
A bare bulb is brighter, and light is what you pay for.

Lean nutes, bright light = rock 'n roll music!

Another thing: That plastic sheet over the grow medium has got to be slowing down,
if not stopping air exchange. Not good
Worried about algae with light on the rock? 2 or 3 days of strong light vegging will shade it out.
Strong light is the only way you will get bigger buds and cola development.
You can't do it with nurients alone, because they don't make much difference.
Not like light and air do.

Visit Gator's Cage , and see what I'm doing, how, and why.

Hello Bubba, I've been biting my tongue but that shit hurts. I'm just gonna come out and speak:
Why the cool tube with no ducts? And why is the light so high?
If it's only 400w, get it down there where the action's going to be.
A bare bulb is brighter, and light is what you pay for.

Lean nutes, bright light = rock 'n roll music!

Another thing: That plastic sheet over the grow medium has got to be slowing down,
if not stopping air exchange. Not good
Worried about algae with light on the rock? 2 or 3 days of strong light vegging will shade it out.
Strong light is the only way you will get bigger buds and cola development.
You can't do it with nurients alone, because they don't make much difference.
Not like light and air do.

Visit Gator's Cage , and see what I'm doing, how, and why.

whats up gator thanks for stopping in , and THank u For speaking up IM glad u did . my light is 18 inches away ,i must have just lifted it to work . and the plastic i have over my medium? I didnt know if it was good or bad but it sounds bad, and seems to make more sence to me now . I will be removing it asap . Now the reason i have no ducting hooked up at the moment is because its not needed my temps are 75-80. i do have all the ducting and will be venting when temps get high enough (why the cool tubes ITS ALL I GOT AT THE MOMENT MAN) anyways i got plenty of fresh air being blown in and plenty of air circulation

again THanks for speaking ur mind and setting me straight :grinjoint:

I have 8 plants, all 10 to 12" away, in the sweet spot of a bare 400w HID.
When I asked "Why the cool tube", I meant hood, but it doesn't look hoody.
IMO, 18" is much too far, plus the glass absorbs light. Until your heat needs control, you could remove the socket/mount assembly and run it bare. Don't worry about lighting the ceiling, you'll still put more light on the plants.
Better yet, if you have two 400s, run them both over your table down low.
I'd like to see you grow some major, donkey dick size colas.

Actually the plastic will help with keeping the humidity away from the buds when you start to flower. Its not a bad idea, just may be a matter of opinion. If your pumping air into the nutes, keep it on. As long as there is some circulation underneath everything, you should be ok.

Back
Top Bottom