White Skunk Tent Grow 600W

Hardope

Yet another journal attemp here....

Have had several successful harvests but never seem to follow through on threads.

This round is
White Label *White Skunk* x 10 Fem.
DNA Genetics *Pure Afghan* clones x4 (from outdoor grow that got Ripped)
Medium- Was 2 skunk in DIY drip hydro and the rest in 60% Northern Ontario black loam and 40% professional organic gardening mix+ couple handfuls of perlite.
Lights- Veg is 175w MH + 5 27w 2700k CFL's for shits and giggles? And for flower it's a 600w HPS with Al reflector.
Space New 4x4x7' Mylar tent opposed to the usual 2.5x3x6' closet.
Ventilation Just fan intake for now as temps arent a problem at all in veg but hopefully the 600w HPS won't be bad assuming winter is here for me in prolly like way to fuckin soon lol. Possibly will hook up some sort of duct system and DIY carbon filter I've seen on here made by a fellow member. Just to remove some heat from the light and control some skunkyness.

2 plants were donated anonysimaly to someone with medical needs just starting up and one didn't germinate. My seeds were germed in a cup of water then moved to wet paper towel until atleast 1cm of tap was showing. No pics as most know what this looks like. :bong: The clones came from an outdoor grow of Pure Afghan, Papaya and Skunk #1 that got ripped off a week or 2 b4 harvest but 1 plant that was left behind as it was a oddly Sativa pheno for being "Pure Afghan" and was only about 2 weeks into flower as the rest were just about to finish. *wipes tears from face* Least they left me something to work with?? Dicks!

All critizizm and comments are welcome and very much needed still.
:420:

Sorry about the horrible pics for now these are from an Iphone.
Heres a shot of inside the tent for now. (those to hydro are in soil now check update soon)
100_08054.jpg

The soil ladies.
100_08004.jpg

Hydro(was having an issue with PH, thinkin either the clear dripper hoses getting a bit brown or I didnt rinse the hydroton good enough??)
100_07982.jpg

And a mutant Skunk.
100_08033.jpg

:tokin:
Hey so I want to get the hydro set up back working and pop some Tahoe OGK cuz seriously the younger plants in hyrdo are atleast 2 times as far along as the little bit older plants in soil . Few things I need help with if anyone happens to see this.

My PH kept shooting way up to 8 (mind you I was using test strips, 2 different brands but both used in University settings). It only seemd to happen about 2-3 days after I did a rez change with 6.5/7.0 water and added nutes. I never had a problem b4 nutes but I was feeding smaller soil plants already at half dose of Mother Earth organics and they were fine? After about a week and a half my dripper hose turned brownish(pretty much when the problem started too)...I knew this was cuz it was clear and in plain site of light. My other thought is possibly my hydroton wasnt rinsed good but I seriously washed it for around an hour with a strainer and hot rinse water. By the time I moved the hydro plants to soil they were showing obvious signs of PH issues the leaves were curling at the edges and odd yellowing/browing occured on newer leaves coming up. But now since in soil are perky and greening instant again. No harm done cept I wanted to have a run at hydro.
Which one of these is the most likely culprit??? If thats an easy enough question. :D Thanks peeps.

Aparently I lost a bunch of pictures, along with about 150gb of music. Fucking Westell fail!

So fast forward to today. :p I switch to 12/12 lastnight and will be transplanting tonight or tomorow into large containers.

A couple jungle shots. I like them and they show the diff in side growth between what started in hydro and in soil (the was hydro are far right). You can also see Miss Mutant in the front.
100_08104.JPG

100_08095.JPG

Heres a pic of the 2 old hyrdo girls without the M/h f'n the colour up.
100_08144.JPG

100_08134.JPG

And some shots between the old hydro and the soil for comparison. (Transplant for both tonight hopefully)
100_08152.JPG

100_08162.JPG

Thats all for now guys. Remember comments or critism is very welcome. Take care!

Forgot to mention these girls smell. Like almost all the way upstairs and into the garage entrance. I've never had that b4 while still in veg. And even in buddin I've never really had toooo much of a problem with smell, so I feel like these are just gonna get bad.... Has anyone ever used that Ona gel??? Is it powerful enough for a grow if I only need the upstairs and entrance to not wreak?? Or shall I pick up/ make a carbon filter??

your teens look beautiful! nice an bushy .. oh yeah an the skunks smelll!! they stink up my whole hall way where my rooms is right now but they are about 4 weeks into flowering but yes they will stink! keep up the good work! im along for the ride..
:tokin:

:roorrip:

Thanks.
Actually just finished putting over the 600W for flowering. Forgot how hot glass sheilds can get even on a 175W. Damn. I still need to transplant the girls though into their new diggs so pictures tomorow hopefully.

Update:
So I'm thinking of ordering some ona gel. Or is this a waste of money?

Anyways the girls are growin at a good rate. :morenutes: One has shown female pistols, waiting for the rest. Hopefully these fem seeds arent bunked. :goodluck:

Before the transplant, with HPS.
100_08191.JPG

The new crib.
100_08263.JPG

The smaller 4 Skunks
100_08242.JPG

The bigger girls and their side growth(Curvey ass hips :slide: )
100_08213.JPG

100_08256.JPG

And last but not least my mutant lady. Bit of a gimp but still hot non the less right?????
100_08232.JPG

No pics of the clones they arent doin much, little leaves and trichs but nothing astounding yet. Take care all!!!!!! :tokin:

Looking good brother, what are you feeding these girls? Specifically the girls in the nice organic soil?

Keep up the green thumb!

So far everything has been organic... Advanced Nurtrients Mother Earth tea's. Looking for some organic bud boosters though. All I have for that is Gro-tec Monster bloom, but its not organic and don't wanna shift away from it since thats all they've had./ :peacetwo:

Looks like this should be a fun grow to fallow! Plants are looking great and sorry to see about your odd lady. Im pulling up a chair for this one.

It could just be me but i seem to break all my bongs right there at the stem as well lol, mabey they should find a way to make the glass thicker in that area. I hate when glass breaks its like lossing a family member hahaha.

Happy growin! :thumb:

Looks like this should be a fun grow to fallow! Plants are looking great and sorry to see about your odd lady. Im pulling up a chair for this one.

It could just be me but i seem to break all my bongs right there at the stem as well lol, mabey they should find a way to make the glass thicker in that area. I hate when glass breaks its like lossing a family member hahaha.

Happy growin! :thumb:

Thanks for poppin in. It is all to much like loosing a loved one. Get used to hittin it everyday for years then boom, gone. I have a selection of quality glass pipes but I find myself smokin like 4-5 bowls to accomplish what just 2 huge rips out of her would. :rip:

beautiful beauuutiful! very nice those skunks definitely look more indica dominant then mine for sure! gonna be a great session watching these! correct me if im worng but the strain your grownign is White Widow crossed with what skunk?

Thanks for poppin in. It is all to much like loosing a loved one. Get used to hittin it everyday for years then boom, gone. I have a selection of quality glass pipes but I find myself smokin like 4-5 bowls to accomplish what just 2 huge rips out of her would. :rip:

I couldnt agree more, the bongs seem to have the best damage when it comes to being high for a long time. So when is the next update on them girls of yours?

I guess im popping your 2nd page cherry hahahaha!

Haha perfect timing. Sex.... all female. :yummy:
I'm happy with the way that turned out, I was alittle scared ordering fem seeds.

100_08425.jpg

Getting a bit of length in the lower branchs now. Bud sites are close by.

100_08302.jpg

100_08324.jpg

100_08394.jpg

100_08404.jpg

LOL my mutant.....
100_08384.jpg

And my little clones...they had a very rough start due to my neglagence.
100_08372.jpg

Thanks again to anyone checkin it out. :passitleft:

beautiful beauuutiful! very nice those skunks definitely look more indica dominant then mine for sure! gonna be a great session watching these! correct me if im worng but the strain your grownign is White Widow crossed with what skunk?

Hey, problemchild whats up... They are pretty indica dominant but White Label says they'll have sativa open bud structure. I always thought skunk was predominantly indica. But i could be very wrong lol. The white skunk though I think your right its white whidow crossed with White Labels/Sensi seeds skunk prolly a cut of #1 or super.

100_08444.jpg

Not sure if I understand the new bank and point system?? Anyone care to explain?? Or add to my PH issue?

Hey, H .I cant figure that out either who cares LOL. What kind of water are you using ? Should just add more nutes back to your res to bring ph down.try not to let it get over 6.5 and if it gets to low below 5.6 add water to raise ph. Also not sure if you got a ph pen and ppm ?Nice looking Skunk its gonna really reek when it buds out better get a carbon filter if you dont already have one..:smokin: BC

Whoa its a been a bit since I've updated.
So new things goin on are I just ordered a 4" inline vortex style fan with a 4x20" OdorSok. Hopefully it gets here within the week. This wreaks. I love it, but it just doesnt fly with the holidays coming up.
I also popped a seed of "tahoe OG" well atleast thats what a freind says it is. I trust him. Havent heard much of this strain other then its relitivily new and of the Kush line up. I'm throwing this in on 12/12 just to see what happens. Fingers crossed for a female!!!!
Right before goin to 12/12 4 weeks ago I saw that one of the skunks had triple fan leaves on every node. So I took a clone of this and its now rooted awating soil tonight/tomorow and a mommy stlye house. :D So pics of her soon.

I've been havin a problem with 1 of the girls shes a Amazon, just keeps getting taller and taller... And I'm not sure if its this strain or the seed stock, but lots of the leaves are fucked almost like the mutant plant but only on 1-2 fans per plant. Not really impressed with that but hey its a weed, and White label seeds are kinda cheaperish.
Anywho on with the show...

Tahoe
100_17761.jpg

Group shot, Notice the one really tall girl out of the pic and the other greedy one bendin into the others hoggin the light.
100_1770.jpg

100_17611.jpg

100_17741.jpg

My bad this is from the Iphone.
100_17732.jpg

And another from my camera but dumbed down settings for the uploads.
100_17581.jpg

100_17721.jpg

And last but not least, the mutant. Shes gonna end up in with trim for some BHO.
100_1768.jpg

100_17691.jpg

Back
Top Bottom